By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

He looks absolutely adorable. Assuming the above poster is indeed a he, and using a picture of himself as his avatar. I mean everybody does that, right? n_f: Yeah, I lurked for quite a while before registering.

EDIT:  Everybody reading this is hereby ordered to imagine the above post came below mine.

Around the Network

I am amazed that this person knows so much about me! Are you a boy or a girl?

Loves the chrome! (sorry, I just can never get over the chromeness)

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Just locked Weezy's thread because it wasn't enough chrome! lol

Just a guy, sorry. =P

My memory of a person with a very Nintendo-themed avatar/signature who showed surprising amounts of common sense when Nintendo did something stupid might also originate from the guy directly above. Being able to resist confirmation bias is impressive enough to stick to memory, but my horrible face memory leaks over into horrible sig/ava memory. =/

And the log of your Wii's voyages filled up half of the forum at one point, who wouldn't remember that?

Around the Network

Man you have been lurking for a while, welcome and what is your sig?

Nintendo's mascot, and a wanna-be Nintendo's mascot.

I saw people complain about him making too many threads a while back. Hasn't annoyed me personally. I hope Halo 3's boxart is really that awesome. You mean my avatar? It's evil Jigglypuff of course, drawn by none other than myself. =P

doesnt find a.l.e.x.59 annoying ( i dont eathier i find logic in his threads at times)

puts x's in his name...which I don't like :p

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )