By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

A "petit suisse" as we say in France... I don't like them in the way they stay apart from everything: WWII = neutral, EU = neutral... Don't you have something that you like from other country/cultures! lol Just kidding I like Swiss... in fact I'm neutral...

Around the Network

well I don't like that either... I hope we're gonna join the EU soon. I can understand why we stayed neutral during WWII I think, but sometimes I also think that it was not really fair....

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Maybe because you would have more to loose than to earn with the EU (you're too wealthy). Like Norway and its petrol... A selfish attitude, but it can be understood.

Yeah but it's not only that i think. I mean, a few years ago we haven't even been in the UNO, and there is really nothing to lose there I think. It's just this long tradition of being neutral and trying to stay out of everything... And we are also aware that Austria has catched up recently after joining the EU, so many people here think that it would be good economically to join the EU. But the conservative partys are too strong at the moment...

Likes Nintendo.

Around the Network

starts a lot of threads and gets attacked by other users because of that, altough they could just not answer if they don't like the topic.

He plays...floorball? (Had to go to wiki to search it up)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

comes from a nice country and has a good games/movies/books taste. 

you could have asked robjoh, he sure knows what it is.

Wondering about his avatar!

wondering about his avatar whenever I see it it looks like Link is smoking a giant joint...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!