Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar

Andrew said:

Mine is chuck norris toliet paper

ROFL

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

My avatar is of the great Dan Habiki!

And before people start to snicker at claim of "great", think about this: It is official Capcom cannon that Dan won the Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 with his SNK partner in crime Joe Higashi. That means beating Ryu in a fight! Something that 95% of the characters in SF can't do.

So basically beyond his total awesomeness, he makes me laugh.

GA-DO-KEN!

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

My avatar is K.K. Slider from the Animal Crossing series.

My avatar is a pic of me with a similar hairstyle to Amane Misa, a character of the manga/anime/novel/movie Death Note.

I have to mention my previous avatar which was Zidane in his infamous headbutt.  He is the man plain and simple.

My current avatar is of the character Ryuk from the anime Death Note.  I find him an amusing Death God.  Watch the anime, it's really good.

Around the Network

my bro took a pic of this number plate on a random car parked next to us

Holy tons of Death Note...I hadn't even heard of it before...I'll have to check it out soon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

mines is SPARDA who is Dante's father from  devil may cry....dante is usually my screen name but this time i chose sparda

If you want to know mine read my profile. Although I choose this avatar after stof had his thread about how he'd ban everyone. If your interested in that story you can find the thread. Or just ask and I'll explain.

Mine is self-explanatory.