By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar

ihira said:

My avatar is a the character 'Craig Marduk' from tekken series, one of my favorite games.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that plays this game fairly competitevely in the arcade...

I'm using Tekken avatar too (Kazuya Mishima)... but... I was first For arcade gamers dual shock is a big no, no - so probably with PSP's D-pad I'm a real lamer Anyway game is great. No big story here. I just like this character since Tekken 1 but your mother provided much more colourful explanation on this forum

Around the Network

Mine is from 'Shivan meteor' a magiccard that says. Deal 13 damage to target creature (I guess to get rid of those filthy Krosans...) 

It just has a nice NICE art!

THE NETHERLANDS

Mine is the "ass" of the new Volvo C30 T5

Reason? Very simply one of two cars I want to own. (Second one is a Ford Mustang Fastback 67 V8)

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Guy Fawkes Mask. V for Vendetta.

Cartman is my hero. I like this particular pic due to his glasses and his near one-finger salute. Superchunk is me making a little joke with an 80's movie, the Goonies. Remember Chunk? Well, I am Super Chunk! I can even do the truffle shuffle.

Around the Network

Mines Luigi because he is 10 times better then Mario, and I play him in all Mario games, like Party and Kart because he is the best ever! That, and when I was young my Dad would play as Mario, and made me play as Luigi... Who's laughing now Dad? That's what I thought.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

A single frame from the webcomic Angel Moxie.  It's a really good webcomic that finished its run late January/early February 2006 (depending on how you define "finish").  It's an American/Japanese fusion of the Magical Girl genre.  The archives are still up, so go check it out. 

Love and Puppies!

Mine is Lloyd Irving, main character of Tales of Symphonia. I was just playing Tales of Phantasia when I've chosen this avatar, so the reason why I've chosen it was that playing ToP brought back to my mind how much fun I had with ToS. (I had a lot of fun with ToP too, of course.)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I just thought it was cool looking!

Mine's SSJ2 Goku from Dragonball Z.  I liked the image a lot so I scanned it from one of my Data Carddass card and used it.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW