By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar

Dammit why won't the Gundam series dies already....;)

Look at ranzchic's dildo avatar.  Just wait, he's gonna go into how it's not a dildo, it's a toy.  No crap, dildos are sex toys.

Around the Network

Its Sam Cooke. Live at the Harlem Square Club. Amazing live album. I only like maybe half of his studio work... He chose a lot of bad material... But this live album will blow your mind. Better than James Brown at the Apollo.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

I find the Honda Troll immensely appropriate for this site, even though I intend to do little to no trolling myself.

But I admit I just love the design in general. Takes me back to watching "Labryinth".

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

diamuerto said:

I have to mention my previous avatar which was Zidane in his infamous headbutt. He is the man plain and simple.

My current avatar is of the character Ryuk from the anime Death Note. I find him an amusing Death God. Watch the anime, it's really good.

Zidane is the man, greatest football player since Maradona. Plain and simple. Don't list me a bunch of the great Brazilian players, none of 'em got squat on Zidane...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

yea im guessing enough said what my favorite band is? :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

poo

Earthbound Batter up!! Im the first to swing.

Home run with the gimmie what you got thing, hot wing.

Fuck a dub, smoke a ounce show me love.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Neos said:
yea im guessing enough said what my favorite band is? :D

I like my coffe black just like my metal...

I decided to just copy you and put my favorite band as my avatar, yeah I'm unoriginal like that... 

ihira said:

My avatar is a the character 'Craig Marduk' from tekken series, one of my favorite games.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that plays this game fairly competitevely in the arcade...

I play it but not at the arcade.

I like RPGs and my favorite class or profession is a Paladin. A Holy Knight or Protector. It's what I aspire to, ::grin::. I'm still searching for the perfect Paladin avatar for me, but this is very close. From Heros of Might and Magic V.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

PS4 said:

Here is the chance to explain your avatar - why did you pick it and what does it mean?

Mine is nothing more than the Jerry Springer show, I'm sure some people out there have much deeper and more interesting meanings behind theirs...

it's me...Mari..ehm..Alko!!!!!