By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar

Here is the chance to explain your avatar - why did you pick it and what does it mean?

Mine is nothing more than the Jerry Springer show, I'm sure some people out there have much deeper and more interesting meanings behind theirs... 

Around the Network

No reason to the Jerry Springer at all? You like the show I guess?

My avatar is of Vash the Stampede from the anime show Trigun. I remember watching the show and loved it for the cool main character who was a master gunman who vowed to never kill anybody...the action scenes were so cool back when I first saw them. Cowboy Bebop is still my favorite though.

And my sig pic is just something I made...Samus and Link fighting, not much more to it...would like to see it about as much as I wanted to see something like that Haloid, minus the weird twist. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well I love the show, it is such great entertainment and better than anything you could write!

My avatar is a the character 'Craig Marduk' from tekken series, one of my favorite games.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that plays this game fairly competitevely in the arcade...

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

It's Postman Pat. What more explanation is needed? I mean he's just that cool. I liked the show when I was little. But more importantly, I can just never get that show's themesong out of my head.

Postman Pat. Postman Pat. Postman Pat and his black and white cat!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
ihira said:

My avatar is a the character 'Craig Marduk' from tekken series, one of my favorite games.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that plays this game fairly competitevely in the arcade...

Well, I have the game on PSP and I'm sure I can play this game fairly well, I like playing with Asuka, she is just the perfect for combos and some throws(my fighting style), I kicked all my friends asses in this game.

My avatar is a character from the death note anime/manga series, is callled "L" and he's a detective who is trying to catch a serial killer muderder, he's to damn smart, but he's really weirdo.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Cause RE4 rocks haha.

Mine... Long story short. Comissioned art peice. Sieanr is using my other Commisioned art peice of the same character by a diffrent artist.

Yup.

Father Orc, Mother Elf.

Long story short, the father was raiding a elf city... and yeah. :P

That's what you get. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

It's me. How much more personal can you get.

--

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

Mine is chuck norris toliet paper