By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THIS IS BS!!! Morgan Freeman got caught by a death hoax!

AndrewWK said:
Fuck you man I almost got a heart attack because of this thread.
Morgan Freeman is the greatest men ever, and so many actors dying recently. I hope he lives forever

That shit is funny. It's like,"no way man, I love him so much, I hope he lives longer than I do" LOL.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Lol, how about we inundate this place with a wave of Morgan Freeman avatars.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

oldschoolfool said:
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Fusioncode said:
oldschoolfool said:
they probably meant his career.

The Dark Knight Rises says hello.

That and he is still an amazing narrator.

That mans voice could melt butter then make it back unmelted.

I barley noticed that he was in the batman movies. The only movie that I loved him in was an old movie called lean on me. I think your all to young to remember that little movie. I was doing a think called JOKING!!!! Honestly,I'm indifferent to morgan freeman. I'm not really a morgan freeman fan,but I don't really hate the guy. 

Uhm...Shawshank Redemption says hello.

I did'nt really care for that movie. 

Name a movie that you think is better, because damn Shawshank is up with the all time greats. Actually nevermind, I can't take your opinion seriously .

toadslayer72 said:
AndrewWK said:
Morgan Freeman is the greatest men ever, and so many actors dying recently. I hope he lives forever

That shit is funny. It's like,"no way man, I love him so much, I hope he lives longer than I do" LOL.

Yep and I ain´t affraid to admit it B-)

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
toadslayer72 said:
AndrewWK said:

Yep and I ain´t affraid to admit it B-)

He is the only guy who is permited to play god. I think even god would say hey dude you are a good god. And he reminds me of my passed Grandfather.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

Yo, why you dissing god yo, you no like him in RED?

TheFallen said:
oldschoolfool said:
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Fusioncode said:
oldschoolfool said:

The Dark Knight Rises says hello.

That and he is still an amazing narrator.

That mans voice could melt butter then make it back unmelted.

I barley noticed that he was in the batman movies. The only movie that I loved him in was an old movie called lean on me. I think your all to young to remember that little movie. I was doing a think called JOKING!!!! Honestly,I'm indifferent to morgan freeman. I'm not really a morgan freeman fan,but I don't really hate the guy. 

Uhm...Shawshank Redemption says hello.

I did'nt really care for that movie. 

Name a movie that you think is better, because damn Shawshank is up with the all time greats. Actually nevermind, I can't take your opinion seriously .

I really don't get the hype for that movie in particular, moreso than any other film. It just didn't seem all that special. Decent but forgettable.