By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - THIS IS BS!!! Morgan Freeman got caught by a death hoax!

Jay520 said:
oldschoolfool said:
they probably meant his career.

Dolphin Tale says hello.

I don't think that's a good example. That film flopped harder,then my love life. hahaha. 

Around the Network

This thread is jinxed. I tell you it is fucking jinxed. Here we are talking about death and black comedians, and goddam it all. Dave Chappelle just died it just came over the local news. He jackknifed over a overpass, and got hit by a semi.
Fuck it I really liked him too. He was the Richard Pryor of this generation.

_crazy_man_ said:
Fusioncode said:
oldschoolfool said:

The Dark Knight Rises says hello.

That and he is still an amazing narrator.

That mans voice could melt butter then make it back unmelted.

I barley noticed that he was in the batman movies. The only movie that I loved him in was an old movie called lean on me. I think your all to young to remember that little movie. I was doing a think called JOKING!!!! Honestly,I'm indifferent to morgan freeman. I'm not really a morgan freeman fan,but I don't really hate the guy. 

oldschoolfool said:
Jay520 said:
oldschoolfool said:

Dolphin Tale says hello.

I don't think that's a good example. That film flopped harder,then my love life. hahaha. 

$95m at the Box Office says hello

If he did die at least he would get that oscar for best supporting actor in that bataman movie.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
oldschoolfool said:
Jay520 said:
oldschoolfool said:

Dolphin Tale says hello.

$95m at the Box Office says hello

If that's worldwide,then that's really not that impressive. 

oldschoolfool said:

If that's worldwide,then that's really not that impressive. 

It also has an 83% on rottentomatoes

pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Fusioncode said:
oldschoolfool said:

I barley noticed that he was in the batman movies. The only movie that I loved him in was an old movie called lean on me. I think your all to young to remember that little movie. I was doing a think called JOKING!!!! Honestly,I'm indifferent to morgan freeman. I'm not really a morgan freeman fan,but I don't really hate the guy. 

Uhm...Shawshank Redemption says hello.

I did'nt really care for that movie. 

oldschoolfool said:
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Fusioncode said:
oldschoolfool said:

Uhm...Shawshank Redemption says hello.

I did'nt really care for that movie.

Hang your head in shame.

I'm just here to support Morgan Freeman, he is a stud of an actor with a voice to match.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

He is a person i admire. His show through the wormhole dares to say things no one else would. The last episode is especially a must watch that dares reveal studies that pretty much say the idea of god is something our brain creates to give logic to what we dont understand.