By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Well, tomorrow's my birthday...

... and I got the worst present anyone can get: getting your braces tightened. :( Now I can't even eat my birthday cake. :( At least I'm getting a lot of money and I can pre-order Brawl. :) Think positive....

Around the Network

hahahahha.

Oh well happy pre-birthday. Hope it isn't all braces.

happy 14 birthday *gives you a present and its Brawl* i want one and heres a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *gives you cake*

RCTjunkie said:
... and I got the worst present anyone can get: getting your braces tightened. :( Now I can't even eat my birthday cake. :( At least I'm getting a lot of money and I can pre-order Brawl. :) Think positive....

lo back when I had braces, 9 years ago, I had them tightened on my birthday. Just tell them to go easy on your teeth so you can eat cake. They should listen, should.  

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Thanks, guys. (& girls) I'm feeling better already. :) Edit: My school's dance is tonight, so see you in 4 hours.

Around the Network

You live in USA right.

In which case by my time it is already your birthday!
ITS PWARTY TIME!
lets all go to the Pwarty Cloughb!

Happy b day.

http://www.lesliecabarga.com/images/DonkeyKongCereal.jpg" width="99" height="145">

HAPPY B-DAY    I bought party food

donkey kong cereal -crunchy barrels of fun

(sorry had problems putting it in, ignore the link)

happy birhtday! i had braces too, curiously, i had them removed the day of my birthday, it is worth it

well happy pre-birthday the best part is you will secure brawl

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"