By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Getting PC Title Death’s Apprentice In 2015!!! PS3 and 360 version come next year though.......

It's a joke people, just look at the site 

http://deathsapprentice.weebly.com/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

I've played quite a few RPG maker games that were on the same quality level as one of the early Final Fantasy games (I-VI).
My favourites are Eternal Legends and Vampires Dawn I and II, though these are only available in German (the dev is making a third Vampires Dawn however that's in English and not using RPG maker)

Just for those who think that Breath of Death, Penny Arcade Adventures 3 or Cthulu Saves the World were the best of their kind. Not... by... far...

Bristow9091 said:
Barozi said:
I've played quite a few RPG maker games that were on the same quality level as one of the early Final Fantasy games (I-VI).
My favourites are Eternal Legends and Vampires Dawn I and II, though these are only available in German (the dev is making a third Vampires Dawn however that's in English and not using RPG maker)

Just for those who think that Breath of Death, Penny Arcade Adventures 3 or Cthulu Saves the World were the best of it's kind. Not... by... far...

You should try Vacant Sky if you haven't already, it's the best RPG Maker game I've ever played...

thanks for the tip