By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%

Dogs !!! 90 40.18%

cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%

I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%

see results ... 13 5.80%

Total:217
Jay520 said:
d21lewis said:
pezus said:

You won't see this with cats...

This is how that video would go if there was a cat involved:

Just as cute, right?

I don't think that cat was threated fairly. Clearly, the mom forced the baby and the cat to attack each other. Force any animals in such an environment and chaos is bound to ensue.

But, what baby wants to be licked after a long day of play and sleep? I'd say most babies want to relax and sooth their muscles. What better way to relax someone than with a massage?

How many Dogs have you seen giving massages? None, I tell you.

Also, fun fact:  More Dogs have killed babies than Cats have killed babies.

Cats have framed mord dogs for killing babies, you mean.  Look at that "Massage Cat".  Do you honestly believe that cat doesn't have some horrendous skeletons in his closet?

Around the Network

Those are some funny Cat gifs, and I do love cats, but Dogs are mankind's best friend.

Dogs provide real companionship. Dogs love you more than you love them. Dogs miss you when your gone and not just because you feed them. Dogs want to play games with you not just be stimulated by a sting in your hand. Dogs work on farms, catch terrorist, rescue those in trouble, find the lost, and tons more. Of all the animals that mankind has breed, the dog is our greatest success.

I love my current dog, he's not very bright, but he's a saint and the best dog I've ever had. But I still prefer some of my cats. Cats are friends, dogs are either slaves or babies that never grow, they rely on their masters in an embarassing way, I feel sorry for them for never being able to become more independent.
Cats can love their owners as much as dogs and often be a lot more jealous, and they often have strong personalities, but they never become subordinates, and this way is how a friendship should be.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Forget what I said before about the human condition... CATS ARE WINNING! WOOT!

how have cats in any significant way helped human society at all throughout history and what exactly does a cat do for its owner in return for shelter, food and care?

Does it matter? Hmmm. No, no it does not.

It does actually. Dogs have better soul, better heart and obviously billion times more intelligent mind. I can't see a single aspect in which cars outperform dogs as pets or companions...

Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:

how have cats in any significant way helped human society at all throughout history and what exactly does a cat do for its owner in return for shelter, food and care?

It does actually. Dogs have better soul, better heart and obviously billion times more intelligent mind. I can't see a single aspect in which cars outperform dogs as pets or companions...

Did you miss the above videos?

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:

Dogs aren't smatter. You have nothing to prove that. And what you said about their "soul" is an opinion.

And when did cars enter this situation?

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:

Dogs aren't smatter. You have nothing to prove that. And what you said about their "soul" is an opinion.

And when did cars enter this situation?

I have nothing to prove it ? LOL

Player1x3 said:

That article is a lie.

I think cats have actually been proven to be smarter than a dog. 

NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:

That article is a lie.

That's all you got? Well, i guess if you add IQ of several cats it can surpass an IQ of 1 dog lol.

Face it, dogs are tremendously better as pets. As well as friends. And helpers.

Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Player1x3 said:

That article is a lie.

That's all you got? Well, i guess if you add IQ of several cats it can surpass an IQ of 1 dog lol.

Face it, dogs are tremendously better as pets. As well as friends. And helpers.

I'm sorry but you're wrong and forever will be wrong, unless you decide that, logically, cats are better than dogs.