By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - cats >>>>> dogs ( now with a poll )

Tagged games:

Cats or Dogs ?

Cats !!! 105 46.88%

Dogs !!! 90 40.18%

cats and dogs suck , turk... 3 1.34%

I hate animals , burn them all !!!!! 6 2.68%

see results ... 13 5.80%

Total:217

Cats are so much more fun and cuddly.

Around the Network

Cats are shit.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Cats are just nicer to have in the home. They smell better. And as someone said earlier, they're aesthetically pleasing. They walk with such finesse and balance. Whereas dogs appear to just plod as they walk. Whenever I see a dog walking, I feel off balanced and out of control. But with cats, I feel at peace and at ease

pezus said:

You won't see this with cats...

This is how that video would go if there was a cat involved:

Just as cute, right?

pezus said:

That dog was clearly oiling the baby for easy digestion. Wolves, Coyotes, and other Dog-like animals do that all the time with their food. If given the chance, the dog would have ate that baby. I've seen it happen a hundred times. 

Anyways, I can get a cat to lick a baby easy. But how many dogs can use the toilet? None, I tell you.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
pezus said:

That dog was clearly oiling the baby for easy digestion. Wolves, Coyotes, and other Dog-like animals do that all the time with their food. If given the chance, the dog would have ate that baby. I've seen it happen a hundred times. 

Anyways, I can get a cat to lick a baby easy. But how many dogs can use the toilet? None, I tell you.

A chilling glimpse at what happens when cats kill their owners and seize their property.  They also use human cars to run over dogs, I pretend.

d21lewis said:
pezus said:

This is how that video would go if there was a cat involved:

Just as cute, right?

I don't think that cat was threated fairly. Clearly, the mom forced the baby and the cat to attack each other. Force any animals in such an environment and chaos is bound to ensue.

But, what baby wants to be licked after a long day of play and sleep? I'd say most babies want to relax and sooth their muscles. What better way to relax someone than with a massage?

How many Dogs have you seen giving massages? None, I tell you.

Also, fun fact:  More Dogs have killed babies than Cats have killed babies.

Jay520 said:
pezus said:

Player1x3 said:
NintendoPie said:
Forget what I said before about the human condition... CATS ARE WINNING! WOOT!

how have cats in any significant way helped human society at all throughout history and what exactly does a cat do for its owner in return for shelter, food and care?

Does it matter? Hmmm. No, no it does not.

Lol, Jay, your argument (which is the correct argument) is totally hilarious! Especially the "None I tell you." parts.