By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ace Attorney 5 confirmed for 3DS!!!

Tagged games:

Would love for the series to be out on Steam, but this being ignorant twats also known as Capcom this'll never happen -_-

Around the Network
Turkish said:
I think i'll start playing this series

More than 700.000 Japanese people, 1000+ GAFers and... 3 VGCharters [ :( ] can't be that wrong.

The iOS version should be available soon, but the DS games are also a good option (dem pixels are better than the not-that-pro iOS illustrations, imo). Plus, it doesn't contain the last case of the first game - by far the longest one and the one that uses the DS the most (touch, microphone, etc).

Anyway, either version you choose, it's great, since the real meat of the game is the characters and dialogue and that's not going to change from versionto version

That's awesome news!!
I can't wait to hear more of the game, I REALLY hope this gets localized.

Capcom, redeem yourself!

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Those weren't posted here yet, so here it goes

The new Ace looks great, a true gentleman

Pretty sure that'll be a running joke

VicViper said:
Turkish said:
I think i'll start playing this series

More than 700.000 Japanese people, 1000+ GAFers and... 3 VGCharters [ :( ] can't be that wrong.

The iOS version should be available soon, but the DS games are also a good option (dem pixels are better than the not-that-pro iOS illustrations, imo). Plus, it doesn't contain the last case of the first game - by far the longest one and the one that uses the DS the most (touch, microphone, etc).

Anyway, either version you choose, it's great, since the real meat of the game is the characters and dialogue and that's not going to change from versionto version

Objection! Four VGCharters.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Capcom confirms western release.

Official website

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

^ Best news all week!

And it looks awesome!

Niiiice images!!

This is the BEST NEWS all year VicViper!

I really hope the soundtrack remains as awesome as the last installments...the soundtrack was something that really added to the charm!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey