By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Zelda coming in 2014, will be biggest Zelda game ever! (Exclusive details from trusty source!)

FromDK said:
Pavolink said:
Gnac said:

Upad will be the shield.

CALLING IT

But what will be the sword?

Wii-mote+...?

Still i think zelda wii u would be pretty awsome in vr... So thats my "call"... zelda will be shiped whit a headphone version of the upad... giving us true virtual Reality...

headphone? you want a phone in your face all the time while playing?

VR would be cool though not headphone :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
FromDK said:
Pavolink said:
Gnac said:

Upad will be the shield.

CALLING IT

Wii-mote+...? 

Still i think zelda wii u would be pretty nice awsome in vr... So thats my "call"... zelda will be shiped whit a headphone version of the upad... giving us true virtual Reality...

So, you use your sword OR your shield?

Or both only if you have the ability to hold with only one hand the Gamepad and with the other one the WiiRemotePlus?

Or maybe we need a third arm.

Think a strap thing.. (mayby like GuitarHero for the DS) forsure the "shield" must be operated with one hand... :)

TWRoO said:

Maybe they will include a strap for the pad so you can wear it like a gauntlet.

EDIT: Actually holy shit that could be awesome... UPad strapped to the left arm so you can access the screen with your right arm, then nunchuck in left hand and Wiimote in right.

I... I don't know what to think about it. Maybe I'll need a picture or more imagination to see that.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Roma said:
FromDK said:
Pavolink said:
Gnac said:

Upad will be the shield.

CALLING IT

Wii-mote+...?

Still i think zelda wii u would be pretty awsome in vr... So thats my "call"... zelda will be shiped whit a headphone version of the upad... giving us true virtual Reality...

headphone? you want a phone in your face all the time while playing?

VR would be cool though not headphone :P

That just to give a "visual".. But i think "gamer headphone" (offcourse with a scrren in front) sounds better.. more nice to have on than a helmet..  See the trailer i made some time ago...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDWWq9o9R0

pezus said:
cyberninja45 said:
pezus said:
Their most expensive game EVER?! OMG are Nintendo holding gaming back?

Nahh nintendo tries to put good gameplay into their games and their first party titles actually sells unlike other game developerS.

Not that I believe this.

This is Zelda we're talking about, not Mario ;o

Sorry my bad.

I forgot to divide nintendo game sales by 2 to compare it to the rest of the industry ;o

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network
adsl said:
What I like: Same art style as SS. What is the point of having a powerful hardware if your games use only colors like back, red, brown and gray?

What I dislike: No mention to the Wii Remote. If Nintendo wants me to press a button to slash the Master Sword the new will have no value to me so I will buy it only when its price drops to U$ 20.

Same here.

However I will say having this release in 2014 to prove the benefits of the gamepad is a lot smarter than Z:SS dropping in 2011 to prove WM+

Well I'm disappointed. Part of Skyward Sword's problems were because every part of the map was a "dungeon", they just didn't know how to leave well enough alone. Now they're going to make even bigger dungeons? I'm seriously teetering being "out".

Feasible. That gives me plenty of time to finish TP, get SS and finish it.

:)

Not that damn Skyward sword look.....fuck. Though if true everything else sounds fantastic.

I love the style of Skyward Sword - it is Link to the Past meets Ocarina of Time. This is core Zelda.

Twilight Princess looked like an ugly PC dungeon game - very unNintendo-like. 

I would love for this new Zelda to be more than the Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 of Zelda.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.