By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Semi-official Star Wars: The Clone Wars & Star Wars: Rebels thread

The home of Star Wars: Rebels and Star Wars: The Clone Wars on VGChartz!

News section! Updated April 26th, 2014:

Star Wars Rebels:

- Meet the characters of Rebels:

Kanan, Erza, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and Sabine! (Not to be confused with Satine.)

- An interview with the composer for TCW and Rebels, Kevin Kiner can be found here.

- More concept art from the show can be found here. (Near bottom of page)

- Here's a clip from the show;

Star Wars: The Clone Wars:

- The final episodes of The Clone Wars have come and gone; catch the whole series on Netflix!

- IGN's season 6 review (spoiler free). Individual episode reviews (with spoilers) are also available.

- Don't forget about the upcoming comic that will wrap up the Darth Maul story line!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Celebrates over 100 episodes!

May the force be with you!

Around the Network

Trailers for Season 6

I HIGHLY recommend anyone interested in the show watch it in order of release, especially if you don't want big spoilers from the later episodes. (Best to avoid Seasons four, five, and six if you don't want anything major spoiled).

insomniac17's list of Recommended Episodes (underlined are my favourites):

Season 1:

Ambush
Rookies

Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth, Liberty on Ryloth

Season 2:

Landing at Point Rain, Weapons Factory, Legacy of Terror, Brain Invaders

Season 3:

Clone Cadets, ARC Troopers
Nightsisters
, Monster, Witches of the Mist
Overlords, Altar of Mortis, Ghosts of Mortis

Season 4:

Darkness on Umbara, The General, Plan of Dissent, Carnage of Krell
Massacre, Bounty, Brothers, Revenge

Season 5:

Revival, Eminence, Shades of Reason, The Lawless
Sabotage, The Jedi Who Knew Too Much, To Catch a Jedi, The Wrong Jedi

Season 6:

The Unknown, Conspiracy, Fugitive, Orders
The Lost One, Voices, Destiny, Sacrifice

I found the movie to be a lot worse than the series, so if you liked the movie, you'll probably like the series as well. Feel free to post your thoughts if you do go back to watch some episodes! I need something to do in here.

This is an excellent show,m one of my favs at the moment!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darth; I'm pretty excited for season 5! What are some of your favourite episodes from the first four seasons, and what would you recommend new viewers to start with?

spurge; Thanks! I won't pretend like it's not supposed to be a kid friendly show. There's stuff in there that is clearly aimed for kids. But it's not just a kid's show. Or, if it is, the creators really want to give children nightmares. Some of the episodes are pretty freaky (Nightsisters, Massacre). 

Also, the episodes get a bit more serious as you go further into the seasons (the Umbara story arc is a great example). Season 5 is looking to be pretty grim; they're saying that at least a few of the main characters are going to die off, and if this is the last season it'll be more than a few.

Around the Network

OP updated! 

I moved some stuff around and added a news section. Most interestingly, I found an article mentioning that Season 6 is confirmed and in production. Link (spoilers for S1-4, references S5 trailer). "Lucasfilm confirmed to Wred that it's in production for Season 6, but wouldn't reveal plans for beyond that."

NO! The regular show is still the best show on cartoon network!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

Jokes

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
NO! The regular show is still the best show on cartoon network!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

Jokes

Have you seen any episodes? If so, what'd you think? If not, try it! At worst, you can remain confident that the Regular Show is the best cartoon on CN.

I love this show! :D

I haven't watched much of season 5 since I moved to university, but I loved seasons 1-4, I really want to watch the Darth Maul story arc, I felt he never got flushed out in Phantom Menace :(

Season 5 hasn't actually started yet. It begins on the 29th of this month though, so get ready! 

Spoilers for all seasons, and the S5 trailer follow!

It looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of Darth Maul in season 5, based on the trailer. He'll be dealing with Death Watch and possibly recruiting (or scouting) on Coruscant as he gets ready for the ultimate battle with Palpatine... which, by the way, looks so awesome!

I'm also super excited to see where they go with Asajj Ventress. She's turned into a really interesting character, and now that she's been betrayed by the Sith, the Nightsisters have been killed, and she had teamed up with Obi Wan at the end of S4, I really want to know what she's going to do next. From the trailer, it looks like she'll be becoming an antagonist again.

And I think they've said that there will be a few characters dying in this next season. I have a horrible feeling that it'll be a clone (probably not Rex if there's a season 6), the Mandalorian leader chick who's name I can't remember, and a jedi. I honestly think they might kill off Ahsoka. That would really suck, but something has to happen to her...