By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Semi-official Star Wars: The Clone Wars & Star Wars: Rebels thread

TeddostheFireKing said:

Yeah Savage really did lose prominance in this season, I suppose in some ways it was to prepare you for his death, maybe the series creaters weren't sure he was a deep enough character :/ But I will still miss Savage :(

I think they nailed Obi-wans emotions perfectly with Satine's death, you can really relate to Obi-wan at that point :)

I'm guessing the Mandalorians won't find out, they seemed to be busy chasing Obi-wan mostly.

Yeah my dream of a third Maul side is collapsing as quickly as it rose :( I guess with Maul still around though, its not all lost :)

Will Ahsoka finally die now? :O

It kinda seems that way. Like they finished everything they needed Savage to do, then just needed him to die off.

I know! It's almost worse that he doesn't express any emotions and he sticks to the Jedi code. You can see his heart just break.

Well, the Mandalorians seemed to be going for Obi Wan mostly because of Vizsla, then Maul. I'm sure they would change direction without complaint if told to do so by whomever is leading them.

I hope not! I'd be devastated. :(
I don't think she will be though. I remember them mentioning something about her experiencing her darkest moment yet, which makes me think that Asajj might try to tempt her to the dark side. Which is both awesome and devastating. I think that Ahsoka's death will be saved for close to the end of the show... If episode 3 hadn't happened, I'd say that they'd go the extra brutal route of having Anakin kill her off in a fit of rage (and make it look like an accident), only to regret it later (and lead him farther down the path to the dark side). I hope she'll survive, but I just don't see how. She's too close to Anakin to get away, and she's obviously never mentioned again in Star Wars canon, so even if she does live, she'll just fall of the face of the galaxy.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:

It kinda seems that way. Like they finished everything they needed Savage to do, then just needed him to die off.

I know! It's almost worse that he doesn't express any emotions and he sticks to the Jedi code. You can see his heart just break.

Well, the Mandalorians seemed to be going for Obi Wan mostly because of Vizsla, then Maul. I'm sure they would change direction without complaint if told to do so by whomever is leading them.

I hope not! I'd be devastated. :(
I don't think she will be though. I remember them mentioning something about her experiencing her darkest moment yet, which makes me think that Asajj might try to tempt her to the dark side. Which is both awesome and devastating. I think that Ahsoka's death will be saved for close to the end of the show... If episode 3 hadn't happened, I'd say that they'd go the extra brutal route of having Anakin kill her off in a fit of rage (and make it look like an accident), only to regret it later (and lead him farther down the path to the dark side). I hope she'll survive, but I just don't see how. She's too close to Anakin to get away, and she's obviously never mentioned again in Star Wars canon, so even if she does live, she'll just fall of the face of the galaxy.

Did you catch the Star Wars Clone Wars hangout? (If not, here it is :P)

It's definitely worth a listen for a clone wars fan, but the way Ahsoka's actor talks about the next story arch, I don't think she'll be around much longer :(

TeddostheFireKing said:

It's definitely worth a listen for a clone wars fan, but the way Ahsoka's actor talks about the next story arch, I don't think she'll be around much longer :(

I missed it unfortunately, but thanks for the link!

Gregor might still be alive! Clones! Tarkin! SO MANY TEASES! Blah. Now I have to wait for a month to see what happens. I'm gonna die of anticipation. 

She said Ahsoka was gonna run off with ponies. The Clone Wars meets My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Adventures of Ahsoka Tano and Twilight Sparkle! Most importantly, that means Ahsoka won't die! *ignoranceisbliss*

insomniac17 said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

I missed it unfortunately, but thanks for the link!

Gregor might still be alive! Clones! Tarkin! SO MANY TEASES! Blah. Now I have to wait for a month to see what happens. I'm gonna die of anticipation. 

She said Ahsoka was gonna run off with ponies. The Clone Wars meets My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Adventures of Ahsoka Tano and Twilight Sparkle! Most importantly, that means Ahsoka won't die! *ignoranceisbliss*

Lol! XD 

I can't wait for Tarkin, you could really abuse his character quite a bit :P

Why do you have to wait a month? :S

TeddostheFireKing said:

Lol! XD 

I can't wait for Tarkin, you could really abuse his character quite a bit :P

Why do you have to wait a month? :S

I have no idea what role he'll play in the coming story arc. I'm very interested to see how he'll affect things. Will he try to drive Ahsoka away from the order? I don't think he'd be in league with Ventress. She's pretty much on her own by this point. Unless she's in league with Talzin, but I don't think Talzin will be in the next four episodes.

Also, it sounds like we won't hear more from Maul this season, since there are only four episodes left. I have a feeling that waiting for season 6 is going to be really difficult. On the bright side, we'll have the next season of Legend of Korra to keep us occupied (hopefully in March or April).

The last episode of the season (and 4 part arc coming up) is on March 1st. That's almost a month away.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
I have no idea what role he'll play in the coming story arc. I'm very interested to see how he'll affect things. Will he try to drive Ahsoka away from the order? I don't think he'd be in league with Ventress. She's pretty much on her own by this point. Unless she's in league with Talzin, but I don't think Talzin will be in the next four episodes.

Also, it sounds like we won't hear more from Maul this season, since there are only four episodes left. I have a feeling that waiting for season 6 is going to be really difficult. On the bright side, we'll have the next season of Legend of Korra to keep us occupied (hopefully in March or April).

The last episode of the season (and 4 part arc coming up) is on March 1st. That's almost a month away.

Ahsoka will probably do something like chase down someone but fail to catch them because she had to save some random person or something. Tarkin will get mad as Ventress could easily kill more people and he felt Ahsoka should've captured or killed Ventress (or something like that :P).

I think Talzin cast Ventress out in season 4 IIRC :S Ventress is going pure bounty hunter style :P

Maybe you can make a Semi-official Legend of Korra thread? If nothing else, there's no way it could be more of a ghost town than this thread xD (i'm also an avatar fan too btw, my previous avatar was Amon :P)

TeddostheFireKing said:

Ahsoka will probably do something like chase down someone but fail to catch them because she had to save some random person or something. Tarkin will get mad as Ventress could easily kill more people and he felt Ahsoka should've captured or killed Ventress (or something like that :P).

I think Talzin cast Ventress out in season 4 IIRC :S Ventress is going pure bounty hunter style :P

Maybe you can make a Semi-official Legend of Korra thread? If nothing else, there's no way it could be more of a ghost town than this thread xD (i'm also an avatar fan too btw, my previous avatar was Amon :P)

I'm more curious about why he's involved. I figured he would be needed elsewhere in the galaxy, what with a war going on, and he'd leave the Jedi problems to the Jedi. I suppose Palpatine could have told him to go, but why? The only thing I can think of would be that Palpatine knows Tarkin doesn't like Ahsoka much, and maybe he thinks Tarkin can strain the relationship between Anakin and Ahsoka.

She wasn't cast out. In Massacre, Talzin told Asajj that she was the last remaining member of the Nightsisters order, and told her to follow a new path. Some of the other Nightsisters blamed her for bringing the Seperatists to them, but Talzin wasn't one of them.

I could, if you want. I wouldn't bother until the next season's premiere is announced (and maybe I'd actually ask a mod if I could make it an official thread...). I figured you'd want to do that one though. That one might actually get a bit more attention.

insomniac17 said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

I'm more curious about why he's involved. I figured he would be needed elsewhere in the galaxy, what with a war going on, and he'd leave the Jedi problems to the Jedi. I suppose Palpatine could have told him to go, but why? The only thing I can think of would be that Palpatine knows Tarkin doesn't like Ahsoka much, and maybe he thinks Tarkin can strain the relationship between Anakin and Ahsoka.

She wasn't cast out. In Massacre, Talzin told Asajj that she was the last remaining member of the Nightsisters order, and told her to follow a new path. Some of the other Nightsisters blamed her for bringing the Seperatists to them, but Talzin wasn't one of them.

I could, if you want. I wouldn't bother until the next season's premiere is announced (and maybe I'd actually ask a mod if I could make it an official thread...). I figured you'd want to do that one though. That one might actually get a bit more attention.

Hmm, looks like my clone wars knowledge is far less devevloped than yours, looks like I'm still an apprentice while your the master :P

I enjoyed this tv show thread, I think yours are quite good :)

I appreciate the offer too, but I've never made one before, might be an idea to leave it to the master :P

TeddostheFireKing said:

Hmm, looks like my clone wars knowledge is far less devevloped than yours, looks like I'm still an apprentice while your the master :P

I enjoyed this tv show thread, I think yours are quite good :)

I appreciate the offer too, but I've never made one before, might be an idea to leave it to the master :P

I dunno about that. I just remember that episode vividly as being one of my favourites, while at the same time being really creepy and not at all what I expected from a kid friendly show.

This is the only one I made, I'm hardly a master. :P Besides, someone else might make one before I do. If there isn't one though, I'll make it whenever the season premiere is announced.

A brand new trailer for the Season 5 finale is out! It looks like the next four episode arc (and last four episodes of the season) are definitely going to live up to the promises of a darker season.