By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Mario Kart more relevant than Uncharted in America?

Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Nintendo, Racing
16,512 2,023,849 38
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
8,001 1,541,827 43

Source: http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41147/USA/

Mario Kart 7 has only install base of 19 million

Uncharted install base of 67 million.

Edit ignore the everwhere(l) that was a typo.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

Mario Kart is a cross-over game which means it has very broad appeal ... Both "core" and "casual" gamers enjoy Mario Kart because it is easy to pick up but difficult to master, and it is just a whole lot of fun.

You can edit the thread title, just so you know. Just click the edit thread link.

OT: This seems like nothing but a kick at Sony's crotch. Nothing good can come out of this thread...

Table in OP needs headings.

ninetailschris said:
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Nintendo, Racing
16,512 2,023,849 38
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
8,001 1,541,827 43

Mario Kart 7 has only install base of 19 million

Uncharted install base of 67 million.

Edit ignore the everwhere(l) that was a typo.

Its more relevant and a better game.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
You can edit the thread title, just so you know. Just click the edit thread link.

OT: This seems like nothing but a kick at Sony's crotch. Nothing good can come out of this thread...

The same could be said for the thread about the Wii U bombing but everyone is okay with that.

Around the Network

^^ do not feed!

It's a little cheaper, maybe more advertising? But the biggest reason is that it has much broader appeal.

Mario Kart 7 is a game for the general audience, both hardcore and casual.

Uncharted is a more niche title.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with that, especially considering how well both are selling.

Love and tolerate.

lilbroex said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The same could be said for the thread about the Wii U bombing but everyone is okay with that.

True. I don't like that one either.

axumblade said:

except that he said it was a typo. So I fixed it...

What was a typo?

Does a bear shit in the woods?