By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Should cheating men be castrated?

Not on the first offence, but men who break innocent women's hearts over and over and violate what the bible says about adultry. One's who just think with their penis and forget women are human too.

>User was moderated for this thread [RH]

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

You've been listening to too much Taylor Swift

Do you think they should?

Andrespetmonkey said:
You've been listening to too much Taylor Swift

Taylor is too much of an angel to wish such bad things upon humans, even lowlife sexist men. However, I myself, also do not think castration is the right course of action, but I'm just throwing the debate on the table, and I'm going to remain as unbiased as possible to try and add to my argument.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

The mind boggles.

No they shouldn't. That's just barbaric and shouldn't even be up for debate in a civilized society.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
No they shouldn't. That's just barbaric and shouldn't even be up for debate in a civilized society.

I agree, but do you think men should face some sort of punishment for being pigs?

castrated? kill them

3DS friendcode: 2836 - 0151 - 1371

Ps3 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

I agree, but do you think men should face some sort of punishment for being pigs?

Punished by the law?

You seem to be very strange.

RolStoppable said:
The proper course of action would be to tie the cheating man to a cross (X-shape) with his legs spread and allow the woman to kick him in the nuts as often and as hard as she wishes.

I like this. lol