By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEXT Metal Gear Solid shown!! - MGS Ground Zeroes - From "FOX", two phantoms were born.

omfgwowimsohypedeeeekexcited!

I wanna see that gameplay demo!

Around the Network

Big Boss? Fuck yeah!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

NatureBoy said:
Orgasimed in my pants!!!!!!

Couldn't find myself a better comment...

@pezus it depends on who you talk to. I like Solid Snake more than Big Boss because Solid Snake fights for his own reasons. He chooses this and was a born hero, or cloned hero. They have two different personalities just like twins. Just like Liquid and Solid Snake is not the same although they're both clones. Big Boss unlike Solid Snake fights because he is told to and kills Boss because he was told to. When he became Big Boss he changed a lot and then started fighting for his own cause. People can argue about which Snake is better but Solid Snake is the one who ended it and he is the one who chose to, he was the hero, he just needed the right DNA to do it. Regardless on which one you prefer they're stories are amazing. And as someone stated before, we know the story of Solid Snake, mostly anyways. Big Boss on the other hand we dont know and this one will tell a little of both stories from the looks off it.

Open world eh...I get the image of Snake either flying with bat cape around Shadow moses and finding riddles or stealing Metal gears from random soldiers and then killing hookers..
But then text above sounds more like Assassin's Creed................
Still gotta buy this.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Hmmm i need to get the MGS HD collection. I have never played any of the MGS games.

NobleTeam360 said:
Hmmm i need to get the MGS HD collection. I have never played any of the MGS games.

And now it's a good time. The HD collection has 2, 3, Portable Ops and the original Metal Gears. MGS 1 it's on PSN and MGS 4 it's cheap now. The only problem is Portable Ops.

I'm hyped considering MGS is my favourite series of all time (and MGS3 my fav game of all time), and Big Boss is my favourite gaming character of all time.

We know this is taking place after Peace Walker and if the "two phantoms" refers to Liquid snake and Solid snake then that means the game may take place in the late 80s. An MGS with Big Boss, Solid snake and Liquid snake would be epic.

Then again I don't want the series to be milked to death...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I just hope this game shows the encounter of big boss and frank aka the greyfox !!!

Actually Big Boss encounters Frank Jaeger, also known as 'Null' in Portable Ops. He actually encounters him a few years earlier than that (in 1966) when Frank was a child soldier which Big Boss mentions in Portable Ops...

Though yeah I hope Gray Fox returns in the new MGS. One of the most memorable characters in the series.

Day One :D Can't wait too see the first trailer.