By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Do You Love Apple Anyway? Apple Love is TOTALLY Out of Control!

BasilZero said:
As long as they have the Ipod Classics in stores/shops, I'll be happy.

im sticking with my nano.... not convinced with iphone and ipad though... i'll stick with my galaxy

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
BasilZero said:

im sticking with my nano.... not convinced with iphone and ipad though... i'll stick with my galaxy

Good for you. Now stop questioning other's intelligence. 

green_sky said:
aikohualda said:
BasilZero said:

whoa reading my post actually sound rude... ill send a sorry note

aikohualda said:
green_sky said:
aikohualda said:
BasilZero said:

whoa reading my post actually sound rude... ill send a sorry note

Internet badass. You don't seem worth any more of my time. I was referring to your posts on the previous page. 

Goodbye. Have an okay day. 

aikohualda said:
ultima said:
aikohualda said:
ultima said:

It seems I was wrong. Samsung is the biggest phone maker. Period. They overtook Nokia too. The same is true for strictly smartphones. Google's your friend, mate.

2012 units sold... let me repeat 2012 units sold...

that is disregarding all the active IPHONE that was sold since its birth...

5% advantage of android over ios made it clear that iphone have mor active users than samsung since samsung share the 48% to other phone makers like LG, HTC, Moto, ETC...

Logic is your friend my friend :)

I have no idea what that chart is about. If something is not self-explanatory, you should post an article to go with it. How was that calculated? Some web-site traffic? If that's the case, it tells nothing about sales or market share. Anyway, the chart I posted is from Gartner. Samsung sold more than 3 times as many phones. Just take the data and admit you were wrong. Geez man. It's as simple as that.

you have no idea what is the chart about? wow... maybe you should re assess your iq then...

i will repeat what i said...2012 units sold(on your charts).... not all active user.

your brain is simple as that

The caption of the text itself is clearly contradictory of your supposed claim. Once again, I'll request a source.

And you think those numbers are active users??? Despite what the title of the chart says? "Worldwide Mobile Device Sales to End Users by Vendor in 2Q12". LOL!!!!!! This is beyond hilarious! And you trying so desperately to insult my intelligence only makes it better! It's like the kettle calling the snow black!

Just a little advice: when trying to look smarter than the person you're trying to degrade, at the very least write up your comments to the same level as them.

Around the Network

Why does everyone seem to make a "reply" thread to everything now?

Don't question the apple.

As a salesman in retail, I'm not a apple lover, i perfer android and Windows, but i fully respect Apple and understand why people appreciate them, even though i do acknowledge that some people go to far on how great they are ( no different from any other fan boy)
But their customer service + customer appreciation far exceeds any other company in products.

I work in cell phones, and at our store (Best Buy) we for sure sell more droid than iphone by at least 3:1, but in my 2 years of ALL the phones that people come back with issues to return or send our for repair, for every iphone we send out, which is usually due to someone dropping it on the ground or water, we have at least 30 droids that go out for the same reasons PLUS "software crashing" touching screen malfunction, speaker issues," the list goes ON and ON with everything not apple. And even if something is wrong with the iphone, you take it to them and they cover it for the 1st year, you get 30 days with everyone one else in store and 1year manufacture which is more a hassle than anything.
the fact of the matter is, apple will bend over to keep its customers, other companies wont. I feel like Amazon is the same way, they will do just about anything to make a happy customer, something that these retail stores and other businesses wont do, its all about profit, and i think the proof is in the rise of such business practices by apple and amazon, and thus the downfall of everyone else. As an employee, its so frustrating to see a company pretend to care about its customers.

Screw Apple and Android, this is the best phone ever!

Nintendo and PC gamer

I feel flattered.

I love my iTouch, it's an excellent product and I use it a lot daily.

I also adore my MacBook Pro, it has every function I could ever want. Some might say it's too expensive, maybe they are right, but I enjoy it a lot personally.