By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Exclusive Rayman Legends Looks So Lovely

Here's the Wii U trailer for Rayman Legends, and damn, this platformer is pretty. The trailer shows off some of the Wii U controls, as well as the game's enchanting art.

Rayman Legends is a Wii U exclusive, and it will be out this holiday season. Check out Kotaku's impressions of the game here.

http://kotaku.com/5934894/wii-u-exclusive-rayman-legends-looks-so-lovely?tag=wii-u

Around the Network

Nice boxart. And I liked the tickling.

Playing Murfy sucks lol. It's like a smartphone game. If the rest is anywhere near as good as Rayman Origins though, it'll still be awesome.

This sucks...not because of the game or Wii U, it's the fact that everything is multi plat nowadays ...RIP awesome single player mode. Remember the days where you had both? Example, battltoads, goldeneye, RC pro am, double dragon and even donkey Kong country. Damn...those were the days.

Just because you chose to quote a famous dead person does not mean that you are some type of intellect nor does it mean that the quote in question is correct.

Around the Network
klumminati said:
This sucks...not because of the game or Wii U, it's the fact that everything is multi plat nowadays ...RIP awesome single player mode. Remember the days where you had both? Example, battltoads, goldeneye, RC pro am, double dragon and even donkey Kong country. Damn...those were the days.

Wait, what made you think this is mp only? Rayman Origins could be played sp.

happydolphin said:
Nice boxart. And I liked the tickling.

*That's what she said...*  :D

OT:  Game looks great; Looks like fun and I love the art.

Because it looks like all the modes are with MP in mind...

Just because you chose to quote a famous dead person does not mean that you are some type of intellect nor does it mean that the quote in question is correct.

I like the art style of Origins better, but it still looks good.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

So you need 2 players at the least to play this game?