By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ‘Free-to-play titles are natural fit for Xbox – Microsoft

kowenicki said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
kowenicki said:

Sony fans in like a flash to talk down again.... so those games you all get free on PSN+ and go on and on and on and on about aren't free after all then?

Just so long as we have cleared that up.

OT.  Interested but we shall see how it goes.  Not a fan of Pay to Win gaming, i assume thats what this is? microtransactions?

sony fans where? its you that seems to be obsessed with sony and their fans.

just so long as we have cleared that up.

are you kidding me? lol

try the first 5 replies in the thread...

Do you actually disagree with what they said?

and I wouldn't exactly call slimbeast a 'sony' fan...tho he is moving towards it.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

lol you guys are funny. so no xbox owner is allowed to dislike paying for xbox live. if he does, hes just a sony fanboy. anyway i dont see turkish here.

Oh the horrors of bad headlines. The guy never said anything about 'natural fits'. Which leaves me confused because I don't really have much to say here, though I guess it is a bit funny to call it free-to-play when you still have to buy Gold.

kowenicki said:

Sony fans in like a flash to talk down again.... so those games you all get free on PSN+ and go on and on and on and on about aren't free after all then?

OT.  Interested but we shall see how it goes.  Not a fan of Pay to Win gaming, i assume thats what this is? microtransactions?

the games provided by psn+ have never been marketed at free-to-play.  but when sony does have a free-to-play game like dust 541 or treasure of montezuma blitz ... they are indeed actually free to play.

RolStoppable said:
Nobody should complain about Sony fans, because if it weren't for them, the Microsoft forum would be dead.

Yeah we're in Sony forum #3 now

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Wow wow wow!!! You my friend... have an obession.  You shouldn't worry that much about what "sony fans" say. Specially when what they're sayin is strictly true...

Anyway, if it's a microtransactios system, it'll suck. I hate that at the end you end up sucking at the game or the game ends being incredibly expensive.

If it is "free free", it's a nice addition, it will drive even more people to gold subscription. Although I'm not a fan of "free games services" (like PSN) you don't have te freedom to chose your games, and I'm so busy that I can hardly play what I've bought. In fact, for the last 3 months I've just played games in my IPad... I don't have time for other things...

kowenicki said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:

the games provided by psn+ have never been marketed at free-to-play.  but when sony does have a free-to-play game like dust 541 or treasure of montezuma blitz ... they are indeed actually free to play.

I didn't say they were marketed as such, I said users say they are free. Which they do... Often and loudly.

Now that's properly cleared up.... Why are you in this thread?

to me they are free. seeing as i would have paid over £100 for the games i have got from ps+ so far for only a 3 month subscription price of £12. amazing value.

LOL @ Microsoft and free to play. LMAO!

kowenicki said:
Laurel Aitken said:
kowenicki said:

Wow wow wow!!! You my friend... have an obession.  You shouldn't worry that much about what "sony fans" say. Specially when what they're sayin is strictly true...

Anyway, if it's a microtransactios system, it'll suck. I hate that at the end you end up sucking at the game or the game ends being incredibly expensive.

If it is "free free", it's a nice addition, it will drive even more people to gold subscription. Although I'm not a fan of "free games services" (like PSN) you don't have te freedom to chose your games, and I'm so busy that I can hardly play what I've bought. In fact, for the last 3 months I've just played games in my IPad... I don't have time for other things...

No. Sony fans have a obsession with coming into every 360 thread and bad mouthing. It's pretty tedious at this point.

I dot like micro transaction services either, I said so. And I agree about iPad, been all over it recently.

Fanboys do that... any company, if you don't like them... ignore them. 

An addition, if the Gold subscription it's a service people already pays, these games really are free for them. If you pay for gold after this announcement ist's because you found enough value on it (because of the "free games"... So if it really is free or not, it doesn't matter. It adds value to a service lots of people are already willing to pay.

kowenicki said:
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:

I didn't say they were marketed as such, I said users say they are free. Which they do... Often and loudly.

Now that's properly cleared up.... Why are you in this thread?

i don't do specific forums...i look at the hot topics filtered for website BS.  if the threads in the top 30, i'll be there.