By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vgchartz Unofficial Nintendo/Pie Summer Party! Summer is not over yet everyone!

Tagged games:

Ha! Now you're over one third of my age.

Happy birthday Nin Pie.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Thanks for the B-Day wishes everyone!
I've had some great memories on this site and I hope I'm able to get my Post count up to 45 one day! I know I've not been on in awhile but starting High School and dropping water on my MacBook doesn't really help. xD

Anyhow, THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Always late to the party...

Happy Birthday, lad!

Drinks on laptop? O my, what bad way to start a b-day, must be a sign of good luck ahead of you! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
blkfish92 said:
man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:
I don't mean to brag., but my birthday is next Wednesday and that's when the REAL party starts!

Holy shit mine too! (5th sept) We should have a joint birthday celebration thread

I give you permission to do so my good sir, here's an example of what should be in it!

You're a smart man, you get the idea!

If I might ask, what's your deal with pigeons? I think you also posted them on the MLP thread

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'm still curious about the gifts.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
mysticwolf said:

If I might ask, what's your deal with pigeons? I think you also posted them on the MLP thread

That is like asking what's tad12's deal is with Squirtles or AMP with Bond or BAdgenome with famous one liners. We just do not do it Mystic.

Now STOP the drama! This is Nintedopies belated birthday extravaganza!

Pigeons are the holy animals!!

trasharmdsister12 said:

My gift was fixing this thread. But people know I'm never that nice. No, that would just make things too simple. So I'll leave you with a "Happy Birthday Ninpie!" followed by a "Glad to see your post quality hasn't dropped."

L.O.L!!!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I'm still curious about the gifts.

I only got money for my B-Day.

Around 240 dollars, still waiting for more cards from up north!

spurgeonryan said:
So how much do you have now. Just wondering in case. Am ever in Florida and want to rob you.

Seriously, what are you going to buy? Wii U?

He's obviously gonna get a psvita

spurgeonryan said:
So how much do you have now. Just wondering in case. Am ever in Florida and want to rob you.

Seriously, what are you going to buy? Wii U?

New MacBook Air/iPad.

That's more important than Wii U right now. (My Mom and Dad said they'll pay for the rest if I put all of my money towards getting an iPad/MacBook Air.)