By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nintendo fans have overtaken VGChartz - Who do we assassinate first?

What do we do, Sony fans?

Mass Suicide 50 19.84%

Team up with Microsoft fans 24 9.52%

Convert to Nintendo fans 90 35.71%

Escape VGChartz 19 7.54%

Hide (ala MGS) 5 1.98%

Assassinate the Nintendo fans 31 12.30%

Send spies into the Mod system 6 2.38%

Pray to Yoshida 12 4.76%

Other 14 5.56%

Total:251

lol, with all the WiiU doomzday threats you would think that there are more sony fans.

which forums have you been reading?

Also it is not unusual as WiiU is launching soon. So for every Sony fanboy baggin the WiiU out 3 Nintendo fans come out to fight back.

Around the Network

im new and im a nintendrone

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:
Even the mods are Nintendo fans. I got warned and banned one time each only for saying something negative about the WiiU, without curse words or offending anybody!

You also got one for insulting the moderation team.  If you have a problem with us, talk to Axumblade.

I didn't insult anyone. You can quote me if you wanna prove it. If calling somebody a fanboy is an insult then I don't understand this forum anymore. -.-

Also, being banned from this site is something I honestly don't give enough sh**s about to bother complaining to anybody. Thank you, anyway.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:
Even the mods are Nintendo fans. I got warned and banned one time each only for saying something negative about the WiiU, without curse words or offending anybody!

You also got one for insulting the moderation team.  If you have a problem with us, talk to Axumblade.

I didn't insult anyone. You can quote me if you wanna prove it. If calling somebody a fanboy is an insult then I don't understand this forum anymore. -.-

Also, being banned from this site is something I honestly don't give enough sh**s about to bother complaining to anybody. Thank you, anyway.

Calling someone a fanboy has always been against the rules - I got a warning for it back in 2010

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

ghettoglamour said:
amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:

In the rules it states that calling someone a fanboy is a bannable offense (Rule # 11).  Maybe you should read them again.  Perhaps you don't understand this forum.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
radishhead said:
ghettoglamour said:
amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Calling someone a fanboy has always been against the rules - I got a warning for it back in 2010

Well if so then I think it's pretty childish. Even so, I didn't even call somebody directly a fanboy. I only said that the most buyers of a certain new system will be fanboys and casuals. That was worth a one day ban...Pretty ridiculous if you ask, but hey, nevermind :)

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:
amp316 said:
ghettoglamour said:

In the rules it states that calling someone a fanboy is a bannable offense (Rule # 11).  Maybe you should read them again.  Perhaps you don't understand this forum.

It's alright man. Still I think it's a bit exagerated, specially since I didn't mean to insult anyone (and I still think I didn't). Anyway, I don't want to argue. Apparently you or who ever banned me only did his job, so I'm ok with that.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

2007 was the best year ever for this site. So you are plain wrong.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I've noticed this phenomenon too. Also, Xbox fans have gone from sizable minority to negligible minority, although some of the remaining fans are very vocal.

Scary times. Sony shall be reborn from the ashes!

Edit: I'm the 6th most active Sony fan??? Damn, we truly are dying.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

I've noticed this phenomenon too. Also, Xbox fans have gone from sizable minority to negligible minority, although some of the remaining fans are very vocal.

Scary times. Sony shall be reborn from the ashes!

Edit: I'm the 6th most active Sony fan??? Damn, we truly are dying.

not a phenomenom its just that ninty fans are younger so they have more time spending on this site while others dont and in time they forget about it

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.