By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 45: Friendship is Mafia

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

zero should not get a MVP. That is all I will say. FUCK. You can not believe how angry I am. Thankfully, I am not playing the next game, because I would tunnel the fuck out of zero

-_-

No, he should get the MVP. He fooled you and Radish after all.

I'm with pezus. pezus completely deserves the scum MVP. :D

Also, radish was being typical town radish when he voted you, and figured "game over man" if there was a mislynch noless. That was before there was clarification that nobody was a doctor. I think even he would have switched his vote had he been able to react to the vanilla claims.

Around the Network

Ff as usual sneaking in cheap shots at me. Its not vanity, all you do IS talk about me lol.

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/5vpS44GVMKBR

Woo!

*high-fives zero*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

mantlepiecek said:
I thought my attack on j0 was meaningful. Why did people think it was baseless :(

You were actually right on me ignoring you - I figured I didn't want the attention on myself. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
Well zero didn't play as well as Yohsiya btw. So him getting mvp is kind of weird but it's your game, your awards.

Best new player imo is Yoshiya. Zero slipped up too many times and wasn't even considered seriously.

Yet i still went on to foll you and everyone else long enough to pull out a win .

Yeah, I am still amazed at Pezus.

In the general sense of "valuable", you were the most valuable. So I guess you are the MVP after all.

pezus said:

Why was it randomized? (Yes, I did not read the QT)

Because you were unable to pick one before the night was over??

There was a deadline for night, 48 hours.  By the end of it, there was one vote for radishhead (zero), two votes for SM128, and zero had not indicated that he would like to go along with the SM128 kill if the other two disagreed.  They had also had plenty of time IMO to get their shit together, so it wasn't like zero had just not been available for 75% of the night or anything unless I'm greatly mistaken.  I had warned when the game started that "failure to agree on a kill in (48 hours) is pathetic and your kill will be randomized from among the town".  So I randomized among the vanilla townies. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
pezus said:

Why was it randomized? (Yes, I did not read the QT)

Because you were unable to pick one before the night was over??

There was a deadline for night, 48 hours.  By the end of it, there was one vote for radishhead (zero), two votes for SM128, and zero had not indicated that he would like to go along with the SM128 kill if the other two disagreed.  They had also had plenty of time IMO to get their shit together, so it wasn't like zero had just not been available for 75% of the night or anything unless I'm greatly mistaken.  I had warned when the game started that "failure to agree on a kill in (48 hours) is pathetic and your kill will be randomized from among the town".  So I randomized among the vanilla townies. 

It's too bad you only forgot the rule that night lasted 48, and not the one where concensus was strictly required.

You know it's funny that you randomized when I was the one who reminded you that day was supposed to begin. From your perspective, I must have been saying "just randomize us already". I wonder what kind of perspective you had that would make you think I would throw away a kill so meaninglessly.

Oh well, your decision made me win, so thanks FF.

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

It's too bad you only forgot the rule that night lasted 48, and not the one where concensus was strictly required.

You know it's funny that you randomized when I was the one who reminded you that day was supposed to begin. From your perspective, I must have been saying "just randomize us already". I wonder what kind of perspective you had that would make you think I would throw away a kill so meaninglessly.

Well I said you had to agree on a kill.  zero was disagreeing last I checked. 

As for why you would point out what rules I had in place, I thought it was "playing by the rules".  I guess I shouldn't assume you do that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

Well I said you had to agree on a kill.  zero was disagreeing last I checked. 

As for why you would point out what rules I had in place, I thought it was "playing by the rules".  I guess I shouldn't assume you do that? 

a) what's your point? I just wrote that above. I wished you had forgotten that rule along with forgetting your other rules. I'm not sure you're responding to the right post. Writing that just doesn't really respond to what I said :D

b) Whenever you have an "Oh" moment, it's probably a good idea to double check what's going on.  As in "Oh, so he wants me to end the night..." should become, "....let me just double check that". As a general rule, you shouldn't assume things period. In that specific case, I was playing by the rules, but also would have liked some clarification or some kind of dialogue regarding actions.  For example, myself and spurge were both online and could have simply switched to radish had we realized you were strictly enforcing a rule that is, frankly, a bit of an odd one. I mean, what would happen if one person simply was unable to go online for a day or two? Townies get a three day leeway before modkill, plus a 48 hour break for night. Mafia don't get any break. This is called discrepancy, and while it's not a horrible imbalance, it does exemplify the discrepancy between consensus mafia vote, and majority.