By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - a JRPG from Namco Bandai , Tokitowa , look at Dat Animation!

The only thing I could think of was that "Underaged Panty Quest: Hurt Feelings Edition" while watching the trailer. Why are there so many JRPGs that are like that nowadays?

Around the Network

This + Ni no Kuni :D.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Christhor said:
The only thing I could think of was that "Underaged Panty Quest: Hurt Feelings Edition" while watching the trailer. Why are there so many JRPGs that are like that nowadays?

Is this a serious statement? I'm not sure how you could have possibly gathered that from the trailer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Christhor said:

Is this a serious statement? I'm not sure how you could have possibly gathered that from the trailer.

We must have watched different trailers then. The one I saw consisted mostly of a girl running around in a mini-skirt. The very last seconds also gave me that impression, when they showed parts of the cast and something that looks like a possible boxart.

UltimateUnknown said:
Great, another game I want but can't play because it's on the PS3. Why not put it on 360 also? Then again it may never get localized, so there would be no point in putting it on 360.

But that animation looks so organic.

Why did you buy a 360 if all the games you want are on another console?

Around the Network
Christhor said:
outlawauron said:
Christhor said:

We must have watched different trailers then. The one I saw consisted mostly of a girl running around in a mini-skirt. The very last seconds also gave me that impression, when they showed parts of the cast and something that looks like a possible boxart.

It seems that a character needs to wear a miniskirt or something like that to be considered female. That's what women say, not me:

http://www.gamrreview.com/article/89165/women-want-what-now-female-fantasy-and-videogames/

50 replies and nobody have said that Yuzo Koshiro is working on the music?

I have to see more of the gameplay, though.

Christhor said:
outlawauron said:
Christhor said:

I saw a trailer with beautiful animation and a very nifty POV flowing battle system. I'm not sure why the inclusion of a mini-skirt now makes this game Underaged Panty Quest considering how there is little to no sexualization of anything in said trailer.

The last part is some piece of concept art they've used in nearly everything I think.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That video actually hurt my eyes a little to watch. Some strange animations going on for sure.

The youtube screencap before you press play was misleading :/ I thought those were super duper 3D models that were made to look like 2D anime artwork like nothing I've ever seen. Seemed too good to be true lol turned out it was.

Not bad, just not for me.

i was so excited when i first heard of this and the screenshots started flooding in. the animation looks pretty great but the latest screens made me realize it's just an harem rpg loaded with ero stuff. mainly an rpg for the guys i guess. too bad.

i'm talking about this:
http://andriasang.com/con2by/tokitowa_screens/