By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - a JRPG from Namco Bandai , Tokitowa , look at Dat Animation!

ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Great, another game I want but can't play because it's on the PS3. Why not put it on 360 also? Then again it may never get localized, so there would be no point in putting it on 360.

Method to play JRPGs in 2012-2013

1. Unplug 360 carefully

2. put 360 back in its original box

3. bring 360 to your retailer

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

6. Enjoy all the great JRPGs PS3 has to offer

And what happens to those 50 odd games that I've got for the console? Plus I have the white 360, so don't know how much I would get for that. What about the year's subscription for Xbox Live? What about all the friends I have on XBL?

Around the Network

This game screams 3DS all over it TBH, but I'll give it a spin on the PS3 when it comes out in the US anyways.

UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Great, another game I want but can't play because it's on the PS3. Why not put it on 360 also? Then again it may never get localized, so there would be no point in putting it on 360.

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

And what happens to those 50 odd games that I've got for the console? Plus I have the white 360, so don't know how much I would get for that. What about the year's subscription for Xbox Live? What about all the friends I have on XBL?

online friends are not real, they are all aimbots. JRPGs generally sell like shit on the 360 so there is no incentive to have a 360 version, not to mention 360 sales is pretty much non-existent now in Japan, so there is noway in hell that they'd ever do it if they can't even make a profit in their own country. you just have to suck up to the fact that you picked the wrong console for JRPGs this gen.

UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

All this shall be sacrified for the greatness of JRPGs

UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

rebuy those games on PS3 if you can. f**k XBL, screw your friends. Im joking of course, but why not just buy the PS3, it sounds like their are some games you want to play, and it sounds like your a JRPG fan and like it or not, most of the upcoming games in that genre are looking to be PS3 exclusive. or you could just say screw it and just accept that your gonna miss a few things.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

rebuy those games on PS3 if you can. f**k XBL, screw your friends. Im joking of course, but why not just buy the PS3, it sounds like their are some games you want to play, and it sounds like your a JRPG fan and like it or not, most of the upcoming games in that genre are looking to be PS3 exclusive. or you could just say screw it and just accept that your gonna miss a few things.

Oh man, you don't know how much I LOVE JRPGS. It kills me a little bit inside everytime I see one that looks so good but don't even come to my console. Unfortunately, there is only so much money I can spend on gaming having bought a 3DS recently (ironically because there's some many JRPGs on the way for it). This gen I went out of my way to buy two home consoles, and that is where the mistake happened. I fell for the Wii and it's initial waggle attraction. That console is now sitting beside my 360 gathering dust. It redeemed itself somewhat with Pandora's tower, Last Story and Xenoblade but I will only trust Nintendo with handhelds from now on and very unlikely for home consoles.

I have 0 regrets for buying 360 because I just love it. It had its own fair share of great JRPGs at the beginning of this gen: Magnacarta 2, ToV, Star Ocear, Infinite Undiscovery to name some. Sadly it seems the focus has now shifted to the PS3. Maybe someday I might pick up a PS3 when there is a huge backlog of JRPGs on it that I want to play and that are already out, or get the PS4 if it's backwards compatible. The one game I hope is multiplatform is Persona 5, if it's not then I will HAVE to buy the PS3 because it's my favourite JRPG series of all time.

ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

All this shall be sacrified for the greatness of JRPGs

True that lol. Other genres and friends are over-rated anyways.

Just this one game beats all of that junk. Then there's Ni No Kuni.

If on 360 i will buy. But if only on PS3 then i will still buy.

UltimateUnknown said:
ryuzaki57 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

1. Unplug 360 carefully

4. Sell 360

5. Buy PS3

1) You'll have to accept that those 50 some odd FPSers were a waste of money.

2) Sell it on Craigslist.

3) That yearly subscription can be inluded in your sale.

4) If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it?

moderated Kasz216

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Goodness, lots of trolling in this thread. I remember when the situation wasn't like this for the 360. Up until 2009, the 360 had a better and bigger selection of JRPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.