By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tags for Forum Members

ArtofAngels seems cool.

Around the Network

^He was the coolest. Lots of fond memories with our fallen brethern.

D: what happend to him? and is he a legend of t3h chartz?

I wonder, since Frank left, why don't you pick yourselves a phrase from your post history and make it a tag? What diff does it make whether Frank picks it or yourself?

I mean, if it really bothers people I can dig through some of their posts to find a worthy tag

I don't want a tag, I want a fkusumot tag >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Hey, zexen, I just sent Fkusomot a PM via my Wii. If he replies in a couple days (he used to reply every time, but it's been months) we'll let him do it. If not, I personally trust and respect you enough. If nobody opposes, I say go for it. Just make a new thread, though.

i want a tag but im to lazy and i wouldn't trust zexen with it because it would end up something like this "The most Crap PlayStation game on the chartz!" "Beatles Hater!" "Football = Soccer!" or ... "He dislikes Persona games everyone jrpg gamer shun him!"

>:I

d21lewis said:
Hey, zexen, I just sent Fkusomot a PM via my Wii. If he replies in a couple days (he used to reply every time, but it's been months) we'll let him do it. If not, I personally trust and respect you enough. If nobody opposes, I say go for it. Just make a new thread, though.

Sure, that seems like a great idea, of course I wouldn't want to step on his job if he's willing to retake it

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i want a tag but im to lazy and i wouldn't trust zexen with it because it would end up something like this "The most Crap PlayStation game on the chartz!" "Beatles Hater!" "Football = Soccer!" or ... "He dislikes Persona games everyone jrpg gamer shun him!"

>:I

Come on, do you think I'd do that?

Yes, I'd totally do it

A new person needs to take up the mantle of Tagmaster Elite!
Or the Tag sensei!
Or the Tagger Dude!
Or whatever.
It's nice looking back though Some good ones.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

WTF! I'm not on the list?

That's what she said.