By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Tags for Forum Members

The Ghost of RubangB said:
So where do I put a tag? Do I add it to my sig? Or do I use it as that headline thing for the bottom of the main page and for friend requests?

Most people put them in their sigs (if they like them). Which one did you pick?

Around the Network
fkusumot said:

Grey Acumen - Superhero Power: Can kill threads with a single post

Well, dang, the Nun's Nasty tag was just starting to grow on me. I guess this works though.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

makingmusic476 said:
How have I never seen this thread? I need to venture into Website Discussion more often. :/

So, do I get one, or what? :P

makingmusic476 - Swampy Symphony of Masterful Melodeath

fkusumot said:
makingmusic476 said:
How have I never seen this thread? I need to venture into Website Discussion more often. :/

So, do I get one, or what? :P

Nice.  :)

Was the swampy bit an intentional reference to my home city, or was it merely a coincidental use of alliteration? 

makingmusic476 said:
fkusumot said:

Nice. :)

Was the swampy bit an intentional reference to my home city, or was it merely a coincidental use of alliteration?

It was a "where y'at" kinda reference. I love the Big Easy.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
makingmusic476 said:
fkusumot said:

Nice. :)

It was a "where y'at" kinda reference. I love the Big Easy.

That's what I was thinking.  It's obvious you put a lot of effort into it, going to sleep and all, lol.

@fkusumot
I will stay with the one of ctk495 -

@fkusumot
thax I changed my mind I will stay with this one Can I have a tag too?"

Still no tag for me eh?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Oooh, editing your post to sneak in a new one, eh? I was gonna use the 2nd, but now I'll use the 4th. Hahaha.