By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Do U Ignore Xbox 360 (or Microsoft)??

Tagged games:

For the fact that i have to pay to play online.Not worth it imo.

Around the Network

I don't ignore Xbox or microsoft.

They have been ignoring me since 2010 with kinect garbage.

I wish Xbox could return to what it was between 2005/2009.

d21lewis said:
Solid-Stark said:

What im willing to spend on one, only gives me 4gb of storage.

I don't ignore Windows though.

If you have an external HDD or a flash drive, you can plug it into one of the 360's five USB ports, though.  It only supports up to 16GB this way but it's better than nothing.

Interesting. Can I install or download games to the external flash?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
d21lewis said:
Solid-Stark said:

If you have an external HDD or a flash drive, you can plug it into one of the 360's five USB ports, though.  It only supports up to 16GB this way but it's better than nothing.

Yes indeed.  I used to use mine to play the two Tomb Raider DLC's (Lara's Shadow and From the Ashes) back before I got my 250GB Slim.  It worked flawlessly.   I have two 360's.  I'm gonna experiment with DLC and a couple of Arcade games.  I'll copy them to my portable HDD and then see if they work well with my other 360 with me signed into XBL, with me signed off of XBL, and with me signed in as somebody else.  I'll let you know how it goes.

d21lewis said:
Solid-Stark said:
d21lewis said:
Solid-Stark said:

Yes indeed.  I used to use mine to play the two Tomb Raider DLC's (Lara's Shadow and From the Ashes) back before I got my 250GB Slim.  It worked flawlessly.   I have two 360's.  I'm gonna experiment with DLC and a couple of Arcade games.  I'll copy them to my portable HDD and then see if they work well with my other 360 with me signed into XBL, with me signed off of XBL, and with me signed in as somebody else.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Okay, thanks.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:
People talking like 360 is last place or something when thats hardly the case.

Then the nay-sayers say they arent interested in the games wen the preorders for their favourite exclusives are sub-par to say the least

what in the blue hell does sales have to do with why people dont care about it on THIS site. Obviously VGchartz is not a representation of the whole world, if anything since this site has so few 360 fans in general I think its actual a good thread to see why most of us dont have one.

Luigi's Mansion is looking pretty good, especially considering it got pushed back. NSMB2 is probably going to smash any game this holiday, exclusive or otherwise. Those are just my personal favs. U sound mad to be honest

Funny since this site is populated by mostly NA and UK people.......aka 360 turf. 

So I must agree this thread is very interesting, its full of people that in all likelihood should own a 360 or at least used to own one. 

I suspect this gen still has many lingering Sony loyalists from the PS2 days. It was the dominant console after all so loyalties will carry over into this gen. Hopefully next gen those PS2 loyalties will die out. In the end its funny that people "ignore" 360 when it is still winning over PS3. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
oniyide said:
sales2099 said:
People talking like 360 is last place or something when thats hardly the case.

Then the nay-sayers say they arent interested in the games wen the preorders for their favourite exclusives are sub-par to say the least

what in the blue hell does sales have to do with why people dont care about it on THIS site. Obviously VGchartz is not a representation of the whole world, if anything since this site has so few 360 fans in general I think its actual a good thread to see why most of us dont have one.

Luigi's Mansion is looking pretty good, especially considering it got pushed back. NSMB2 is probably going to smash any game this holiday, exclusive or otherwise. Those are just my personal favs. U sound mad to be honest

Funny since this site is populated by mostly NA and UK people.......aka 360 turf. 

So I must agree this thread is very interesting, its full of people that in all likelihood should own a 360 or at least used to own one. 

I suspect this gen still has many lingering Sony loyalists from the PS2 days. It was the dominant console after all so loyalties will carry over into this gen. Hopefully next gen those PS2 loyalties will die out. In the end its funny that people "ignore" 360 when it is still winning over PS3. 

Why must i own one cause i live in America?? Thats silly and ignorant. If you actually have been reading the comments, the common reason why these people dont have one, is they dont feel like paying for the online.  Which is not a bad reason, its not like their arent free alternatives. 

Cant speak for anyone else, but loyalty has nothing to do with it, fact of the matter is that it is more Japan centric and i happen to like Japanese games, i mean crap like the Atelier series, ni ki whatever, Bleach etc. none of which are on the 360, not to mention Sony's first party. I could get a 360 right now, but there would be no point, kinect is cool, but i know i will get bored after a week and IMHO it seems if you want the most from the system you have to pay for XBL, which i would never do. So the thing would just sit in a box

badgenome said:

Really, people? Is there really a reason to ignore Microsoft like they are little toddlers? Hey, Xbox 360 exists! That's great! Isn't that what a console is supposed to do?

(Didn't want you to feel left out, Xbox guys kowenicki.)

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make this thread and an "official Microsoft news" thread, I guess it's a fair arguement that most hardened 360 fans are leaving this site.

On topic

I "ignore" the 360 because it doesn't give me what I want.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

360 is a fine system. I have one but still ignore it - tried various games but didn't enjoy them. I prefer Wii's games and controls myself but my kids love their 360's.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
BasilZero said:

Planning to get a better gfx card for the PC, but I still want a 360 for some exclusives such as Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

Tales of Vesperia has been out of print for years now. Another reason i ignore MS, they complete lack of respect for a lot of 3rd party devs 

For years now? It's a 2008/9 JRPG published by Atari (Europe), what would you expect? 

But you can still get it from Amazon at a great price.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-of-Vesperia-Xbox-360/dp/B0021AERUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345579571&sr=8-1

and here

http://shopto.net/xbox360/XB2TA01-tales-of-vesperia

And if this isn't enough, you can get it on GoD. 

Hope this help you to get this GREAT game.

ontopic:

I can't ignore 360 girth, i don't need to switch between a PS3 or a PC if i can get a 360 and play both PC and Ps3 games. (`_>`)