By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Do U Ignore Xbox 360 (or Microsoft)??

Tagged games:

I cannot ignore it the bastard gives me the red ring of light half the time it starts up. It is annoying. It is not ignored as well because my PS3 is dead.

Around the Network

Well, the reason i ignore the 360 as a gamer is that it doesn't offer much compared to its big brother the PC: pc gaming hardware has become a lot more resilient to the passing of time in recent years, meaning you don't have to upgrade that frequently in order to have decent performance anymore.

Much of its purpose is to bring PC gaming in a box and its edge is lost, it is a 6 year old machine, the comparison is simply crushing, frankly on any settings.

Plus i hate playing shooters with a mouse.

Red ring of death...twice!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:
BasilZero said:

I was thinking of making this topic, damn you gnome person you :(

Anyways, dont hate MS/Xbox, I can honestly say its the least favorite of the three systems simply because compared to the libraries of the other game systems it falls short in that (mostly when it comes to first party titles).

Despite that, I plan to get an Xbox360 sometime in the future so I wont miss out on those good exclusives (plus I wanna expand over to the FPS genre since I havent really been exposed to it that much, only FPS games I played were.....Left 4 Dead 2 and Quake >.>).

get a PC, and if namebrand, soon, before Windows 8 RTM starts to deploy, or you will want to kill yourself.

Planning to get a better gfx card for the PC, but I still want a 360 for some exclusives such as Tales of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

knowing Namco, Vesperia will prolly show up somewhere randomly with all PS3 features down the road on a random console or handheld lol, Lost Odyssey though, that one you gotta get a 360 or borrow one for.

I bought the original xbox. A year later microsoft ditched it. No support at all. Keeping the halo 2 servers running is not support enough. With the 360 microsoft went the ps2 way in terms of everything is an accessory. From wifi, controller batteries, hard drive, memory cards and that hd-dvd player. It ends up being more expensive that ps3. Also other than halo and gears there is simply not much there. Games like left4dead, alan wake and fable can all be played on the pc. So yea that.

Around the Network

I don't.

in 2005 i saw the specs and got interested... then i heard that playing on-line would cost me a yearly fee and i lost interest. it has not changed to this day.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

They have nothing of interest.

i don't care about xbox 360 because i am perfectly happy gaming on ps3 and pc plus there's few titles that distinguish between xbox 360 and ps3 (they share many games)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I can't sue something that doesn't exist right? Like, what the heck is an XBox?

You're good to go Badgenome.