By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Do U Ignore Xbox 360 (or Microsoft)??

Tagged games:

MS is too succesful to be liked.

Around the Network

I ignore it because I refuse to pay for online access to play half of the game that I just paid full price for. I do not care how great the service is charging for accessing content included in a retail game is just wrong.

People talking like 360 is last place or something when thats hardly the case.

Then the nay-sayers say they arent interested in the games wen the preorders for their favourite exclusives are sub-par to say the least

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

What im willing to spend on one, only gives me 4gb of storage.

I don't ignore Windows though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

X....box?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I don't really hate Microsoft, just don't like xbox360. I was an early adopters of 360 and lack of warranty support in my country made it absolutely worse situation to own a RRoD 360. Spent too many times and money to repair it few times.

I like Windows, not sure how could I use pc without their operating system since not many alternative OS out there that can run Adobe Creative Suit and play some games I want.

I like Age of Empires III and it is the most played game for me. Countless of hours been spent on this game and still rocks!!

Solid-Stark said:

What im willing to spend on one, only gives me 4gb of storage.

I don't ignore Windows though.

If you have an external HDD or a flash drive, you can plug it into one of the 360's five USB ports, though.  It only supports up to 16GB this way but it's better than nothing.

360 is the only one I have right now (I also got a powerful PC but it's only for work) and I'm pleased with it. I really like arcade games (yes I consider them games unlike most fanboys on this site), multiplats, the controllers some exclusives and of course Halo.

Those who say it's a shooter box... I thought Sony had way more exclusive shooters on their side, why not go on PS3 to play shooters, are they not of higher quality?

lol at the tagged game

I see what you did there

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

sales2099 said:
People talking like 360 is last place or something when thats hardly the case.

Then the nay-sayers say they arent interested in the games wen the preorders for their favourite exclusives are sub-par to say the least

what in the blue hell does sales have to do with why people dont care about it on THIS site. Obviously VGchartz is not a representation of the whole world, if anything since this site has so few 360 fans in general I think its actual a good thread to see why most of us dont have one.

Luigi's Mansion is looking pretty good, especially considering it got pushed back. NSMB2 is probably going to smash any game this holiday, exclusive or otherwise. Those are just my personal favs. U sound mad to be honest