By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Puppeteer - my Gamescom game of show - As Weird as it is Beautiful

TheKoreanGuy said:
There were people who didn't like it in the gamescom thread. I don't know why.

I was one of them. I really do not see what is so good about it. Graphical fidelity is crisp sure, but thats it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

I was one of them. I really do not see what is so good about it. Graphical fidelity is crisp sure, but thats it.

Not enough US SOldiers and pew pew in it for you?Maybe cause it isn't possible on the 360 and another great Sony Exclusive?
But why should you care - Be happy with your MW3 and soon BO2 - Two total different games :D

YukanaSenix said:
SaviorX said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Not enough US SOldiers and pew pew in it for you?Maybe cause it isn't possible on the 360 and another great Sony Exclusive?
But why should you care - Be happy with your MW3 and soon BO2 - Two total different games :D

There is really no point in arguing with SaviorX , he just likes Nintendo way too much, bet if this is a Nintendo game he'll have it on his signature or something

Sal.Paradise said:
chocoloco said:

I am most excited for this game from Sony at games com. It's like exploring a Tim Burton movie.

Funny, when I saw that picture, I thought you'd posted about this game: 

You'd probably like that too. A user named Mattypeq was just talking about it in the Vita thread, he loves it. 

Realistically, the only way I will buy a Vita will be if I buy it with my future ps3 purchase, and that all depends on the price. I already have so many gaming platforms that I cannot play all the games I want on the ones I own. So the vita would hardly be used. Moving more towards a pc and tablet gamer in the future as well.

Though it does look interesting for sure.

chocoloco said:

Realistically, the only way I will buy a Vita will be if I buy it with my future ps3 purchase, and that all depends on the price. I already have so many gaming platforms that I cannot play all the games I want on the ones I own. So the vita would hardly be used. Moving more towards a pc and tablet gamer in the future as well.

Well, yeh I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to buy a $250 handheld for a $30 game, and I can sympathise with your predicament. I'm still waiting to see the other new consoles to determine where my gaming moolah goes next gen. Maining PC looks so attractive right now..

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
chocoloco said:

Well, yeh I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to buy a $250 handheld for a $30 game, and I can sympathise with your predicament. I'm still waiting to see the other new consoles to determine where my gaming moolah goes next gen. Maining PC looks so attractive right now..

gives sal puupy eyes....why you no get white vita?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It has definitely caught my attention, and am leaning towards day one purchase for me, which is uncommon for me really; I have much appreciation towards mild dark humors.

M.U.G.E.N said:

gives sal puupy eyes....why you no get white vita?

When I said  " wouldn't expect anyone to buy a $250 handheld for a $30 game ", I was referring to normal people, not idiots like me that love Persona! It's the consoles that are giving me pause for thought. As I said, I really have to see what the next PS is like, and then compare it and the Wii U with what the PC can offer...

As I said on the gamescon thread, it remembers me to Clockwork knight, and it only can be a good thing.

I'm getting ahead of myself here when I say this, but:

Damn that looks amazing. This is what gaming is all about. I love the new innovative idea for a game. This shines so brightly in our industry of dull sequels.