By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:
fighter said:
Is that song really a success story ?

If true it's just another bullet killing music...

Medicine for whoever needs it :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dB131gUyQI&playnext=1&list=PLFE397838F381436A&feature=results_main

What is that garbage? It only has like 12,000 views. Nobody cares about it.

Boutros said:
I must admit that I've been liking Taylor since hearing her in The Hunger Games.

I loved her songs in the movie. The Hunger Games is so great. Can't wait for the DVD this weekend.

badgenome said:
Ps3 said:
I just graduated college

Wait, so you're not like 12 or something?

Rude. I'm turning 24.

Hunger Games is crap.

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Hunger Games which had one of the biggest weekend box office records ever.

Not really. The Avengers was way better anyway.

I fell asleep in the movies when I watched it.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Avengers which had THE biggest weekend box office record ever.

She doesn't need that movie. The Hunger Games was way better and people only saw The Avengers because they were told to by everyone in the world.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

You're just mad your favorite artist didn't sing the theme song a movie like The Avengers which had THE biggest weekend box office record ever.

She doesn't need that movie. The Hunger Games was way better and people only saw The Avengers because they were told to by everyone in the world.

Taylor Swift got interrupted by Kanye West and she cried.

Still waiting for Alicia Keys to blow up. Might not happen but oh well. 

What i'm REALLY REALLY waiting for is Justin Timberlake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snesboy said:
Ps3 said:

pezus said:
Ps3 said:
Snesboy said:

Taylor Swift got interrupted by Kanye West and she cried.

Actually, she didn't cry. She carried on and even came back out later and spoke with her chin up. She made her fans very proud. She is the bravest person in this country.

Around the Network
HiddenConcept said:

Alicia is awesome! I hope she makes a come back! Now that girl has talent too!!

JT is cool!

pezus said:
Kanye West>>>>>>>>Swift

I actually like Kanye!

On topic, I enjoy many of Taylor's songs, and this one is pretty good as well. But I still think I like Love Story and Back to December better.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
On topic, I enjoy many of Taylor's songs, and this one is pretty good as well. But I still think I like Love Story and Back to December better.

I LOVEEEEE THOSE SONGSSS. Thank you for being nice! I really really appreciate it. These people honestly hurt my feelings. :(

Ps3 said:
HiddenConcept said:

Alicia is awesome! I hope she makes a come back! Now that girl has talent too!!

JT is cool!

In reminiscment, thats right i think i made that up, I will listen to Falling by Alicia Keys.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urdlvw0SSEc 

Next, for JT I will listen to... hmm I would play Sexy Back but come on thats predictable so I'll make it a surprise  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUuKvHHt8Sk