By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

MattyPeq said:

Why so much anticipation for a Vita price cut? :|

There's absolutely no need for that. If you look around enough, you'll find some offer that's probably better than any price cut Sony would make... so...

You can get a Vita for € 199 here since June. I don't think Sony will cut it to 150. So.....

Price cut, meh.

yeah but if you get it cheaper than rrp, you would also get it cheaper after pricecut. it's not as if the retailer would still want the same after an official 50 bucks pricecut. maybe he would only go down 25 or so but still...

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Looks like the confernce will be 1 hur and 45 min long

A bit too long for me, I think these conferences work best when they are short and sweet. Sony tends to talk too much and sometimes the demos are too long. Having the same content with shorter videos/speeches for each section would be better imo.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

1hr 45 is quite a long time.

1hr Wonderbook.
40mins PS3
5mins Vita

SnakeDrake said:
RenderMonk said:
If your interested, click the link to my site, and check out the preview article I wrote on Sony at GamesCom 2012. I think they have a real opportunity here to take some strategic action. Leave me a comment on what your thoughts are of the article. Thanks guys. I'll be watching the feed live here in about 1 hour 45mins.

lol your basically saying what eveyone else is, but you right I think its to early to introduce the super slim should of save it for next year.

Some of the info is redundant to what others have said.....cause some of the facts are just that, indisputable facts. But, I'm the only one saying I expect to see a PS4 announcement. Not that I'm 100%, but I def see that happening more than I do a Super Slim PS3. And I'm saying if we don't see that announcement for the PS4, I really don't think we'll see it released in holiday 2013, like much of the rumors would suggest. That's a big prediction, but I believe it to be true.

Troll_Whisperer said:
SnakeDrake said:
Looks like the confernce will be 1 hur and 45 min long

A bit too long for me, I think these conferences work best when they are short and sweet. Sony tends to talk too much and sometimes the demos are too long. Having the same content with shorter videos/speeches for each section would be better imo.

There will also be Q&A right after, but I'm guess it cant be longer then 15mins

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I'm really looking forward to this. There hasn't been as much pre-show hype so I'm just looking to enjoy it and see what they bring. No real expectations about what I'm going to see other than some Blops: Declassified gameplay, which I'm sure will be nice.

Maybe we will see some Agent and The Last Guardian

Dgc1808 said:

4 new PSAS characters. That's really all I care about.

EDIT: I guess 1 or 2 Vita games would be nice as well.

It's funny with all the PSAS hype I see. I bet the game sells like shit in the end (2 million units).

halil23 said:
I'm from Australia, am I seeing it right that it'll start in 1 hour?!!
And is there any live streaming?

Can't wait!!

http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/

Title is misleading its 46 min left

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share