By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

AWESOME

Around the Network

Now thats a very good use of a Vita as a control!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Kinda want to get LBP2 just to try this out but I already plan to get LBPvita. I'll probably pass on this.

4 ≈ One

nen-suer said:
Sony released WiiU as DLC.

hahahhaha well played

@kitler: not that I can think of it..but then again we do not know what the wiiu can do completely yet. But this looks very very impressive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BenVTrigger said:
Cross Control is obviously Sony's answer to Wii U...........

And it looks great. If Sony markets this correctly it could honestly take away some of the "newness" of the Wii U game pad.

Very smart Sony....very smart.

I don't think so, I'm sure this is going to work on a very limited catalog of games, much less than move games, and if people like the experience, they could buy the "complete catalog" experience that the WiiU provides. In WiiU every game is going to work this way, on PS3+Vita only a very limited number of mostly first party games are going to be compatible.

Around the Network

is this a littlebigplanet conference? where are the other games?

CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:
CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:

Too bad its a Vita game

This is hysterical. First, people said it needs games - an identity. Now that it receives them, it's "too bad". 

God, I love the internet!

Yeah because there are different people on the Internet you know. And some of them don´t have a Vita and do not really care about it.

Well that's fine if you don't care about it, but this is about business and new IPs are just what the Vita needs. If Tearaway remains exclusive to it and you want it, you know what you have to do.

But if it flops just like Gravity Rush, then they will have wasted yet another IP on this device. I understand what you mean I hope it succeds and manages to sell many Vitas but I doubt that

Dgc1808 said:
Kinda want to get LBP2 just to try this out but I already plan to get LBPvita. I'll probably pass on this.

I got LBP2 from PS+ so I'm good to go :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

IT'S A TRAP!

hahhahahaha again

IT'S A TRAP!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!