By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

kitler53 said:
sweet, now to see sony rip off nintendo again!!

lol even before it comes out

and this looks pretty cool

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

ugh, i hope the cord sticking out the bottom means i have to be corded into my ps3 in order to play...

Dgc1808 said:
Solid-Stark said:
1 more new IP for Vita would have been nice

We gamers always want more, don't we? :P

True! :D

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Cross Control is obviously Sony's answer to Wii U...........

And it looks great. If Sony markets this correctly it could honestly take away some of the "newness" of the Wii U game pad.

Very smart Sony....very smart.

Really getting annoyed with console exclusive bonuses, Assassin's Creed and Battlefield in particular. Going of this site's numbers, both those series sell more on the xbox, so they're just sticking a finger up at the larger part of their fan-base. Hardly any different in the reverse situation (Call of Duty bonuses on the xbox), if they think I'm going to get a PS3 over that they're very much mistaken, and it will take a lot more than that to make me switch consoles next-gen.

Around the Network

Sony released WiiU as DLC.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

M.U.G.E.N said:
kitler53 said:
sweet, now to see sony rip off nintendo again!!

lol even before it comes out

and this looks pretty cool

i'm not seeing anything that wii U can do that this cannot.  ..or am i missing something?    i mean other than being bundled with the ps3 like the gamepad is.

This is apparently the "fuck you wiiU" part of the show

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

DirtyP2002 said:
HELLO! I WAS LATE!!!!!

- MM new IP
- Killzone for Vita

anything else announced so far???

THX!

Keep your pants on!

Buy PS3 game on PSN, get Vita version free.  Includes Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, PSABR so far.

LBP Wii U