By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

ps mobile ALSO looks awesome .... indie goodness goes to a all new level on vita now 0_0

feelsgoodman.png

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

1 more new IP for Vita would have been nice

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Awesome Vita support, now for PS3!

PSThree incoming!

Oh Playstation Mobile, I gotta get off my ass and make a game... who's with me?!

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:

Too bad its a Vita game

This is hysterical. First, people said it needs games - an identity. Now that it receives them, it's "too bad". 

God, I love the internet!

Yeah because there are different people on the Internet you know. And some of them don´t have a Vita and do not really care about it.

why enter and comment in a thread on it then?

btw what's the name of that song? It was very very catchy.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

AndrewWK said:
CGI-Quality said:
AndrewWK said:

Too bad its a Vita game

This is hysterical. First, people said it needs games - an identity. Now that it receives them, it's "too bad". 

God, I love the internet!

Yeah because there are different people on the Internet you know. And some of them don´t have a Vita and do not really care about it.

Expect SONY to give you reasons to want one. If they don't make you feel this way throughout the coming years then they're not doing their job.

4 ≈ One

PS Essentials announced.

Lots of great games going to be sold on the cheap

Solid-Stark said:
1 more new IP for Vita would have been nice

I'll bet TGS has at least one more ... RPGs would be announced there.