By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where's the outrage when Nintendo ripoffs Sony?

Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not see what he is talking about. Wii mote was first. For all I know the gamepad for wii u was first as well. It was announced well over a year ago. I do not see anything with the first example.

I expect some splaining Galaki.

Actually the Move was first. There was a demo for it back in 2004. But lol this is still a joke thread right?

2001 pre wii mote protoypes baby! http://gizmodo.com/294642/unearthed-nintendos-pre+wiimote-prototype

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not see what he is talking about. Wii mote was first. For all I know the gamepad for wii u was first as well. It was announced well over a year ago. I do not see anything with the first example.

Actually the Move was first. There was a demo for it back in 2004. But lol this is still a joke thread right?

2001 pre wii mote protoypes baby! http://gizmodo.com/294642/unearthed-nintendos-pre+wiimote-prototype

Ooooooh shit!!!!

NiKKoM said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
spurgeonryan said:

Khuutra said:

lmao... I can really see this happening - the second frame is golden.

I was going to go for a white / black racial joke but I'll spare you guys. Plus, I don't even know what one to use.

Around the Network

I'll never buy another Nintendo ripoff!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I do not understand the humor in this one.

Jay520 said:
I do not understand the humor in this one.

There isn't any

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

FUCK NINTENDO DEY COPIEZ SONY ALLDA TIME!!!11 I HATE IT

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I'll give a serious answer: When Nintendo rips off Sony, it's something that any one of us would have thought of anyway. Sony may have done something first but it's always a pretty obvious idea. When Sony rips off Nintendo, it's usually something that required creativity and risk. Sony waits until it's safe and accepted and then they copy it.

Thing is, Sony still manages to fuck it up 80% of the time.