By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer AU cover revealed, SHOCKING NEWS - COD Blops will have Multiplayer :/

Tagged games:

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg what a pathetic build-up lol aaaaahhhhh

Around the Network
superchunk said:
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg what a pathetic build-up lol aaaaahhhhh

yeah, but pretty funny by the looks of it ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

HAHASHAHAH what trash !

This gen really needs to end for consoles im tellin ya hahaha

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

lol is that it?

Woah! Mind = BLOWN!!!

Around the Network

So, they were hyping up a what-should-be side-mode of a game, which we all know will play the same when it all boils down to it anyway, which 99% of people who are interested enough in gaming to buy the magazine hate, and made it sound like the best thing ever?

Seems legit.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The next Call of Duty game has MULTIPLAYER?? Holy shit.

LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! xD

Oh wow... Wow, that's rich... LMFAO what a waste of time, effort, hype on everyone's behalf... This is almost as bad as when Attack of the Show on G4 had a "big, network-changing secret", then had to delay it 2 weeks, for it to only be that Heroes is syndicated 6 days later...

Almost as bad... It really makes you wonder what audience these guys are catering too if this qualifies as a "huge reveal"... This is exactly why I didn't renew my GameStop EDGE card a few years ago. LAWLZ xDDD

Of course Black Ops has multiplayer. It's been out for years now. We know.
Why make this pointless threads?

VGKing said:
Of course Black Ops has multiplayer. It's been out for years now. We know.
Why make this pointless threads?

Because five days ago we didn't knew what game was in the magazine? Game Informer has trolled us.