By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer AU cover revealed, SHOCKING NEWS - COD Blops will have Multiplayer :/

Tagged games:

There's more than just Sony's conference no the 14th. Gamescon is larger event.

It could literally be anything.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

Justin Bieber's new single?

Andrespetmonkey said:
superchunk said:

PS3 Slim Shady. 

http://gamer.blorge.com/2012/08/10/sonys-gamescom-press-conference-next-week-future-of-playstation-to-be-revealed/

"Join us live from Cologne on 14 August 2012 when we’ll be revealing the future of PlayStation as well as hosting a live panel with industry experts." 

It makes you wonder as to what Sony means by the future of PlayStation, as the company could be talking about the PS4, or its future plans for Gaikai or the next iteration of the PS3.

The biggest rumor going into gamescom for Sony is definitely the super-slim PS3 and a price drop for the console. With leaked pictures and speculation from industry experts, it looks likely that Sony will be unveiling the next model of the PS3.

The company will be going right into a Q&A session right after the press conference, which may mean that whatever Sony is announcing will have everyone buzzing.

Since OP address Gamescom's date, I shall proceed onto excitement. I suspect they will reveal a number of news, which conveniently and strategically well place right before Wii U's news; it should be enough to spoil its launch, even a little

Holidays are looking brighter

Sal.Paradise said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
superchunk said:

PS3 Slim Shady. 

Slim shady is already out, this is the real slim shady

Around the Network

So, what about the people that have digital game informer? They will know first. I still need to switch to digital. :(

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

PS3 Slim.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
PS3 Slim.

Is another hardware revision of a 6 year old console really worthy of a cover story and all that?  No, it's gotta be a big game.  The Slim will pop up at the show, but it won't be the center of attention.  It's not that big of a deal.

Maybe Gran Turismo Vita. That would be awesome.

*Terminator Epic Intro Theme*

Playstation 4 reveal, in stores worldwide August 15...