By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer AU cover revealed, SHOCKING NEWS - COD Blops will have Multiplayer :/

Tagged games:

superchunk said:
There's more than just Sony's conference no the 14th. Gamescon is larger event.

It could literally be anything.

Actually, not really, since both Nintendo and Microsoft are ignoring that conference, unless it's a third-party announcement.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Here's my line of thinking: it's probably something for the Vita, since it kinda got underrepresented at E3, so it probably has the most unannounced projects for the near future. It's clearly a big deal since it's getting on the cover of one of the larger magazines, which happens to coincide with Sony's presentation. It could be Gran Turismo, and Gamescom would be the place to announce it, since GT's particularly popular in Europe. However, I don't think that would be enough to earn Game Informer's unusual secrecy and a Q&A panel after Sony's presentation. Therefore, I'm going to call it: a Vita version of Grand Theft Auto V.

Or it could be Call of Duty for Vita. Because Call of Duty Vita will also be shown at Sonys press conference.

"I apologise in advance for the frustration this delay may create and rest assured I am in discussions now with the publisher in question about how they are going to make it up to our subscribers."

I just have trouble believe that any gaming journalist would take that kind of attitude with Sony

Khuutra said:
"I apologise in advance for the frustration this delay may create and rest assured I am in discussions now with the publisher in question about how they are going to make it up to our subscribers."

I just have trouble believe that any gaming journalist would take that kind of attitude with Sony

What do you mean, exactly?

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:

The difficulty comes in that sense of entitlement. "Grrr, this information is under NDA, which means the issue of Game Informer will be a day late - I'm gonna leverage this for some kinda special thing"

I cannot imagine Game Informer doing that with Sony, of all companies

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:
Khuutra said:

The difficulty comes in that sense of entitlement. "Grrr, this information is under NDA, which means the issue of Game Informer will be a day late - I'm gonna leverage this for some kinda special thing"

I cannot imagine Game Informer doing that with Sony, of all companies

I get ya. You would think subscribers would be grateful that they delayed this month's issue slightly to have it be relevant, rather than push out a pre-Gamescom issue, then have the September release be about almost-month-old news.

bump.

The big world wide reveal is COD Black Ops II multi player.

LIKE WOW I am so blown away buy the hype they created. 

/end sarcasm

Sorry for the wait guys - the world's first hands-on impressions for Call of Duty: Black Ops II's multiplayer mode can be found in the next issue of Game Informer Australia, on sale in EB Games stores right now. There have been some big changes to the formula and some intriguing additions, including integrated eSports mechanics. This joins the world reveal of Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, an ex

clusive hands-on with Dishonored, a discussion with Peter Molyneux, Warren Spector and Tim Schafer on their legacies, the skinny on Rugby League Live 2 and Total War: Rome 2, reviews for Darksiders II, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Sleeping Dogs and a heck of a lot more in a packed issue.

The magazine is available in EB Games stores as of this very minute.

damn hype train just got derailed =(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And here i was hoping for something really good... "worldwide reveal".
From what i read on their facebook page it seems that the developers asked for silence and went and revealed it with a video anyway. Weird.