By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Wii U Trailer - "How Do You Play"

what trailer did you like better?

"How Do You Play" 29 37.66%

"Wii Get U" 15 19.48%

liked them equally 20 25.97%

both were horrible 12 15.58%

Total:76

Nintendo better set the world on fire this September. This is their chance.

Around the Network

Saw them both!
I love how you introduced the ZombieU in a slow paced fashion when the guitar solo was playing and then brought it back to normal hectic fashion when the full blown instrument kicked in!

Made me remember when how I felt when Nintendo was premiering the GC with that Nintendo Difference game slideshow (and that was cool, actually still is)!

All round, they are awesome! ;)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

clearly there are 7 anti wiiu people so far for voting both were horrible.

take your fanboyish hate for Nintendo out of the equation and you will realise the trailers are well edited.

Cobretti2 said:
clearly there are 7 anti wiiu people so far for voting both were horrible.

take your fanboyish hate for Nintendo out of the equation and you will realise the trailers are well edited.

This! they can vote it down all they want but at least have the cohonez to say why they are bad?

thanks to all who watched it and enjoyed it!!  im just super hyped for the Wii U and need it NOOOOOWWWW!!!! so instead of sitting around waiting on nintendo to build hype i try to do that for all my nintendo peeps in the world.

I thought they were both excellent, but for me the "How Do You Play" video was better.

That was some professional editing, Nintendo should officially use this for the Wii U campaign.

Keep up the good work, cause that was epic!

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Around the Network

I liked it very much, amazing music!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

That was AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!! The only thing I didn't like was that they got me so hyped that I CAN NOT wait anymore for the WiiU!!!! Amazing!

*applause applause*!
Nintendo and company should have hired you to make the montage video, I kid not.

EDIT: I would just add, the catchphrase at the end of the second video should say: "Is your body ready?"

ECC said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B06LofIiO2Q&feature=g-upl

made by me.

let me know how you like it and if you saw my last Wii U trailer

("Wii Get U" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajCUdIiTgk&feature=watch_response )

how would you personally rank them?  keep in mind that one was made for the "hardcore" and the other for everyone.

This is really great. I think you really captured the essence of the Wii U and the ''Wii Get U'' is especially inviting, definetely something Nintendo should cash in. All in all, great job friend :)

Thank You Everyone!!
i have to agree with the majority, the "How Do You Play" is my favorite.