By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Black ops 2 spotted at best Buy for WiiU

Welcome back OP (did you leave?) been a while.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

It boggles the mind why Nintendo hasn't allowed an official announcement of this game yet. Why? They afraid it might let slip the Wii U's official release date or something? Oh no, heaven forbid the public finds out when their next console (which is just a few months away from estimated launch window) is actually launching!

The day Blops2 was officially announced, they were already advertising preorders for the PS360 versions at places like Gamestop. With no solid release dates (or even an official announcement for cryin out loud!) for big 3rd party titles like Blops 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 (who the heck know's when that's coming out... launch day? launch "window"??), Nintendo is robbing themselves of potential sales because with no concrete info to go on, all the core gamers figure they might as well just pick up the PS360 versions of these games since they have definite release dates, and both will most likely be out b4 the Wii U even launches.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hopefully it supoports the wii remote.

If not I wonder what the hell they will do with the tablet lol.

My guess is BLOPS2 is going to be announced "officially" for Wii U during that supposed September conference along with the rest of Activision's support.

I'm honestly more interested in 007 Legends, I hope that's available for Wii U at launch. Unless ZombiU gets great scores, that would probably be the FPS I buy for Wii U. GoldenEye on Wii was solid.

NightDragon83 said:

It boggles the mind why Nintendo hasn't allowed an official announcement of this game yet. Why? They afraid it might let slip the Wii U's official release date or something? Oh no, heaven forbid the public finds out when their next console (which is just a few months away from estimated launch window) is actually launching!

The day Blops2 was officially announced, they were already advertising preorders for the PS360 versions at places like Gamestop. With no solid release dates (or even an official announcement for cryin out loud!) for big 3rd party titles like Blops 2 and Assassin's Creed 3 (who the heck know's when that's coming out... launch day? launch "window"??), Nintendo is robbing themselves of potential sales because with no concrete info to go on, all the core gamers figure they might as well just pick up the PS360 versions of these games since they have definite release dates, and both will most likely be out b4 the Wii U even launches.

I think most of the PS360 crowd would get it for whatever system they already have regardless, but I see your point. Ninty is not doing themselves any favors by doing this secrecy cloak and dagger nonsense. I dont know what they gain from doing that, but thats Ninty and thats just the way they are.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

Well they have to support the wii mote. They can't ban muiltplayer. You can only use one tablet at a time.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Cobretti2 said:

Well they have to support the wii mote. They can't ban muiltplayer. You can only use one tablet at a time.

online multiplayer means everyne has their own gamepad anyway.

If they allow locla multiplayer I agree they will have it.

NightDragon83 said:

this.  

but apparently it is a bad thing for consumers to know about minor things like a release date, price, games with under 4 months until launch.  they better have some amazing product feature in the wii U they are worried about MSony learning about to warrant this secrecy.

Nintendo is really being secretive about this. Until Nintendo states the launch date, every game developers is on standby :( I hope it does come on the Wii U :D

Big deal, they both hit stores in fall so it only makes sense.