By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty Black ops 2 spotted at best Buy for WiiU

Of course for preorder

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40777577&postcount=453

Around the Network

Wii U mad?

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

its a no brainer.

I hope so. Pointer+online feature=big win. After being addicted to Goldeneye for so long I have been waiting for a good call of duty game that used the pointer system.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Makes sense for it to come to wii U at launch.

Around the Network

alfredofroylan! You're back!

This one has been a no-brainer, though. Good to see it spotted in the wild

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This should sell pretty well especially due to the fact that it won't be a "dumbed down" version as older COD games on Wii have been.

It should be graphically be just as good or better than PS3 or 360 versions of the game and as long as Nintendo has fixed their online functionality then it should have great matchmaking as well.

Nice
but im tired of CoD
so i might choose Batelfield 4 for next year....i dont know war games are getting to the saturation point...and future war is my less favourite theme...

Mr. TotallyTooMuchFlashCam we meet again!

Any who, good... goooood.

@MR Khan: I guess I wasn't the only one that left this for some time...

On topic: This shouldn't be a suprise to me, but I don't even know if this game announced or not...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!