By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony having a difficult time getting third party support for the Vita

curl-6 said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
curl-6 said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
So what do you guys think now from a sales prescriptive after Gamescom?

Crossbuy (Buy 1 version, get another version free digitally)
Sly 4 delayed to 2013
New IP, Tearaway from the devs of LittleBigPlanet(No date given)
Playstation Plus coming to Vita sometime in 2012
PS1 Classics on August 28th
Call of Duty Vita shown off (November release date and bundle revealed)
Killzone Vita shown off (2013)
Ratchet & Clank: QForce for PS3 also coming to Vita (No known date)
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Bundle for Europe, not sure if this also applies for North America)

The Vita's 2nd biggest problem at the moment (after the expensive memory) is a lack of big games, so the new game announcements are good news for the system.

I agree. None of these are really going to make someone go out and buy a Vita right now. Crossbuy really seems to only benefit PS3 owners with Vitas.

Honestly, I think Sony dropped the bomb with Call of Duty. So now the only big game is pretty much Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation. I would include Playstation All-Stars and LittleBigPlanet, but those two are wild cards. Need for Speed and Fifa 13 should provide boosts (especially Fifa), but not for the full year. Maybe Persona 4?

At least Sony is doing bundles for LittleBigPlanet, Assassin's Creed 3, and COD.

Bolded: How so?

Refresh my memory, how did LBP do on PSP? Not so hot if I recall correctly. It will give a small boost, but nothing powerful I'd say.

Graphically speaking (looks like a PSP title) and the developer behind it (Nihlistic). Of course, this may not be the final product, but I was personally expecting much more than what was shown. I'm also a bit skeptical on the content within the game so far (4 vs. 4 multiplayer?). 

Here's what I'm talking about:

By the way, this isn't the Vita's resoultion, so you'll probably want to look at it from afar or minimize it. Still doesn't look good though.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

It actually would make sense if the game is multi-platform, again, knowing activision and their greedy ways.

I dont think anyone doubts that can run on the 3DS. Even RE:Revelations looks better than that.