By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 90's elimination thread! ~Voting is over. Pulp Fiction won the 90's according to Vgchart voters!

+Groundhogs day

-Goldeneye

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Never seen Dark City though

In some ways it's similar to Matrix, but without all the high tech and explosions.

I think you would like it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+Terminator 2: Judgment Day (A million times.)

spurgeonryan said:
spurgeonryan said:

+Army of Darkness
--Pulp fiction

You guys could vote my movie down, but in doing so you will lose votes on other big movies that are too close for comfort!

Food for thought.

Did you count my extra vote Achbrix? I never used my extra vote from days back.

Awwww, sh!t!  Nope, didn't see the double negative there.  Yeah, it's a tie then, although I have Pulp Fiction and Dark City at 35 and Groundhog Day at 34...

Dark city in the top, yay I'm ok with that. Good movie.
What happened to 12 monkeys?

Btw was the city of lost children ever in the running? 12 monkeys, Dark city and City of lost children are all great sci-fi from the 90's.

Around the Network

both great movies im satisfied :))

and glad reservoir dogs didnt win :*)

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

and glad reservoir dogs didnt win :*)

I just logged in, is this over? Which movie won?

Why didnt South Park win???? I blame Pezus! Dont know why I just do.

+ Schindler's List

- Bram Stroker's Dracula

Nintendo and PC gamer