By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2012: Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl XLVII

Who will win the Super Bowl? Part II

Denver Broncos 24 18.75%

New England Patriots 14 10.94%

Houston Texans 1 0.78%

Baltimore Ravens 29 22.66%

Glasgow Rangers 3 2.34%

Atlanta Falcons 4 3.13%

San Francisco 49ers 29 22.66%

Green Bay Packers 4 3.13%

Seattle Seahawks 6 4.69%

I am a wuss, but I want to see the results. 12 9.38%

Total:126

Well done Rol.

So be honest now. Aren't you, as a Packers fan, just a little nervous that the Bears offense is going to be greatly improved and that they have a guy that's actually played NFL QB before as a backup in case Cutler gets hurt?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
Well done Rol.

So be honest now. Aren't you, as a Packers fan, just a little nervous that the Bears offense is going to be greatly improved and that they have a guy that's actually played NFL QB before as a backup in case Cutler gets hurt?

It wouldn't even worry me, if the Bears had a team that can go 14-2 for the season. There are wild-card spots for the playoffs too and as last year has shown, playing a great regular season doesn't mean anything anymore in the playoffs. I'd rather see the Packers lose one game to the Bears, get a wild-card spot and then go on to win the Super Bowl than winning the division with great ease and sinking like the Titanic in the first playoff game.

You have a point there.  Losing in the first round of the playoffs if you were say 15-1  would not be a good thing.

So how do you feel about the Lions?  Are the six offseason arrests a good or bad sign?  

(I'm just trying to start up some discussion on any team but the Jets.  It's all they show on ESPN.  Tebowmania lives on.)

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Wow! You really thought about those tie breakers.

By the way, in case you didn't know I'd like to be in the prediction league.

Count me in. We must never let the Bears fan think they are our equals, not even in the number of fans who join a pick em league!

Speaking of, rather than doing all the work of setting out the weekly spreadsheet and organizing the results, why not just start a Pick Em League and have everyone who wants to join log on to there? CBS' worked well last year.

Audio recording and upload >>

Might talk about Payton Manning if he seems interesting at all?

Around the Network

Bears fan with superchunky sauce is in the house. I'm in Rol and I can't wait to talk as much shit as possible. Right now.... I'm calling Bears as division champs (pending no injuries).

I don't know if I can part-take in the prediction league as I'm usually forgetful and school will be my probably get in my way

though I will say one thing....why is it that the Giants always get one of the toughest schedules(this year they have the toughest I think) the NFC east already looks to be very formidable this year and now throw in the Saints, 49ers, and Packers..I'm all for good teams breed good competition but damn...

Sign me up please. Go Texans!

I am disappointed the Broncos only get to beat the bears in the preseason this year. I am predicting the sacking masters on the Broncos can knock out Cutler since he is very prone to injury.

I'll partake in this. Sign me up.