By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

Ok so I just had to face my first Gemini, dual Jack o Lanterns. I spent 20mins on this fight, mostly reviving my useless teammates. I literally had like a single hitpoint left from continuously reviving them. I killed one and had the last one on the ropes. I go in for the kill when the damn thing explodes with some kind of poison. He dies and I am Sacrificing him.......when the poison kills me and my last remaining partner -_-......

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Ok so I just had to face my first Gemini, dual Jack o Lanterns. I spent 20mins on this fight, mostly reviving my useless teammates. I literally had like a single hitpoint left from continuously reviving them. I killed one and had the last one on the ropes. I go in for the kill when the damn thing explodes with some kind of poison. He dies and I am Sacrificing him.......when the poison kills me and my last remaining partner -_-......

ai companions do more harm than good in Avalon quests.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
forevercloud3000 said:

in a  few of them I have taken them out completely and solo'ed it. I hate when they keep using explosive maneuvers when I am trying to get attack or counter :/.

I did learn a neat trick tho. If I want them to get the F out of my way, I just whistle which makes them come to me asap, then I go and do my business. It still feels like some of them time to do a explosive just as I am going in for the counter.

Greatness Awaits

forevercloud3000 said:
outlawauron said:
forevercloud3000 said:

in a  few of them I have taken them out completely and solo'ed it. I hate when they keep using explosive maneuvers when I am trying to get attack or counter :/.

I did learn a neat trick tho. If I want them to get the F out of my way, I just whistle which makes them come to me asap, then I go and do my business. It still feels like some of them time to do a explosive just as I am going in for the counter.

or when you're charging for a skillful attack or when you're going in for a combo after you knock the boss down.

Even tho this game isn't open world, it almost feels huge and expansive like one. Also love how side tasks are implemented. Assassin's being sent after me is a hoot. Also love that sometimes you run into other Sorcerers minding their own business, or in need of help. Just saved some poor guy.

Greatness Awaits

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
forevercloud3000 said:

For me they are Sacrificing material when the bosses are really hardcore! nothing more...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Can anyone tell me if large pinwheels will be reward bonuses In a mission ?

I have farmed a couple dozen medium pinwheels and made one large stone arrow and a couple different elements medium arrows. The thing is, it takes 16 medium pinwheels to make one large pinwheel, so I'm wondering if future missions have them as a reward( I still have last 2 Avalon volumes and at 1st chapter in beginning of the end story chapters) ?

is their a sigil that increases +/++ shards rates?

arcane_chaos said:

Not that I know of, but I wish I could get one.

outlawauron said:
arcane_chaos said:

Not that I know of, but I wish I could get one.

Same here. It's a real piss off having, like, 70 shards from one enemy but no sigil because I don't have one ++ shard.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D