By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

grinded through 6 Avalon ch so...finished maguasar's chp a couple of days ago now just need to fight him...but gonna wait til I'm done with all of the Avalon pacts

Around the Network

What level would you need to be to have a legitimate shot against Magusar?

I am currently 10/30.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

arcane_chaos said:
grinded through 6 Avalon ch so...finished maguasar's chp a couple of days ago now just need to fight him...but gonna wait til I'm done with all of the Avalon pacts

Same here. I'm currently at 60/40, but seeing how the boss fights in the later Avalon chapters are still a grind I want to get the best possible offerings and Sigils I can before I actually fight Magusar himself.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

So I decided to try and fight Magusar early--I didn't expect to beat him, but I just wanted a sense of how the fight would go and what I'd be dealing with. But without giving anything away...it's really nothing special, TBH. I was hoping for something more ambitious than a more annoying version of the other boss fights.

I ended up beating him after 3 tries, because the third time I stumbled across a convenient "Anti-Magusar" sigil that boosts your offense and defense just in the last fight. Um...thanks Inafune? :p

I'm still going through the higher Avalon pacts to get better offerings/unlock better sigils. But at this point...I'm thinking that I might end up trading the game back in soon. It doesn't have much in the way of replay value IMO.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

gigantor21 said:
So I decided to try and fight Magusar early--I didn't expect to beat him, but I just wanted a sense of how the fight would go and what I'd be dealing with. But without giving anything away...it's really nothing special, TBH. I was hoping for something more ambitious than a more annoying version of the other boss fights.

I ended up beating him after 3 tries, because the third time I stumbled across a convenient "Anti-Magusar" sigil that boosts your offense and defense just in the last fight. Um...thanks Inafune? :p

I'm still going through the higher Avalon pacts to get better offerings/unlock better sigils. But at this point...I'm thinking that I might end up trading the game back in soon. It doesn't have much in the way of replay value IMO.

So after two losses the game give you a magusar Sigil? I tried yesterday but after I lossed the credits began to roll up and then I closed the game and go to bed... What level are you? I was 10:20 yesterday XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I just picked Soul Sacrifice up yesterday, been playing it since. I knew I was going to love it but I am becoming quite addicted. Im Currently Lvl:20/17. I have been Saving pretty much every Archfiend I find. After going through the Avalon for a few Chapters I found one that says The Order has sent an Assassin after me because I am breaking the rules by not sacrificing. Killed him, which then unlocked a distress letter sending me to Save another person who has become a Wyvern. Loving the lore and the way this game presents it's quest.

I get a very strong Demon's Souls vibe from this game too. I wish Sony would acknowledge that this game was obviously and purposely made in the same vein as the Soul series, and embodies many of the same ideals. Only thing missing is From Software. I think if they just acknowledged the link, thegame might sell to some of the same fans.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

This game is crack. I'm 12:20 now. I took a break from the campaign and played the co-op with my buddy all day today. Most fun I've had for sometime.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

gigantor21 said:

What a terrible way of winning , it just doesn't feel right.

Man up :P

How often are you guys using black rites? I never used them early in the game even against archfiends but now im starting to use them in some Archfiend fight where they have no weakness. It makes the battle SO much easier.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

whenever i feel like it, only normally when i need to but sometimes when i just want the Martyr reward